iii.

✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ

✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ

" EXTRA ORDINARY "

The trio who were already mentally and physically exhausted, thanks to Klaus, headed back to the Hargreeves mansion.

Kitana never thought of herself as brave until today when she was playing the role of Five's 'badass' girlfriend. Playing the role of something she wasn't was much easier than herself doing the work.

She grabbed her pink and white checkered backpack from the couch and started to read her copy of the 'Astonishing X-Men', trying to forget the events from that day. Five plopped himself on the couch next to her, looking over her shoulder, his eyebrows furrowing into a confused scowl. "That's a joke, right?"

Kit turned her head to look at him, not noticing how close he was. "What's a joke?" The limited space between them felt like it was getting smaller and smaller with each second passing. They both felt their cheeks go hot but they never moved away from each other.

Five nodded towards Kit's comic book. "You enjoying the X-Men. The X-Men are a joke. It's not real and I'm sure there was plenty of real life superheroes who could of got an entire franchise off their REAL powers." All Kitana could do was shake her head at Five's competitiveness.

"Five, are you jealous that you didn't get a comic book made after you and Hugh Jackman did?" A large smile formed on her lips making Five melt on the inside. He shook the feeling away, playing along with Kitana's sarcasm. "Oh yeah, I stay up every night and cry about Hugh Jackman and his perfect hair."

They both stared at each other for a while until they broke out into laughter, Five taking notice of the way Kit covered her mouth when she laughed. He slowly pulled her hand away from her mouth, "Don't cover your mouth when you laugh, you look pretty when you laugh."

Realising what he said, Five cleared his throat and walked to the kitchen. Kitana, still sat on the couch, blushed as she felt something she had never felt before inside of her. He's with another girl, she shook her head and frowned, continuing reading her comic.

Delores, ugh.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when two men walked in the room. One was extremely big in muscle, especially in his arms and chest. The other guy was a bit smaller than the human gorilla, wearing something that an assassin would wear, a knife in his hand and all.

"Who's this?" The man with a knife in his hand monitored towards Kit. The said girl stood up introducing herself to the two strangers. "Kitana, huh? It's nice to meet you. I'm Luther." The huge man extended his hand to shake Kit's while the other guy walked over to Five.