ii - PRT 2

✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ" RUN, BOY, RUN " PRT 2

✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ
" RUN, BOY, RUN " PRT 2

*warning; some mentions of abuse*

Kitana woke up on the musty couch to reveal and empty house. Five wasn't in the armchair and she was sure to believe Vanya wouldn't stay just for her company. A note was placed on the armchair. 'Kit, I had to take care of some things. I'll come back for you soon.'

The half asleep girl smiled to herself. How can Five have this effect on her when she was perfectly happy being there for herself for fifteen years. Shaking her head, she grabbed her phone, revealing thirty four text messages and sixty missed calls from Rose.

"Shit." Kit mumbled, calling her best friend straight away. After two rings, the sound of a worried best friend shouted into the phone. "Kitana?! Oh my God, where are you?! I have been searching everywhere for you!"

Kitana sighed and reassured her overprotective friend that she was at a friends house. "What friend? Kitana, are you replacing me as your number one best friend?" The brunette giggled into the phone, "Rose, you're my only best friend, forever and into infinity. Its a long and complicated story and I can't really explain it to you... not over the phone that is."

Rose took a deep sigh and eventually agreed to meet up with Kit, somewhere private.

As soon as she saw a tall figure with golden blonde hair, Kitana ran up to the girl and gave her the biggest hug on earth. Tears started to well up in Kit's eyes, it was good to be back in the arms of her best friend. "I thought you were kidnapped," Rose whispered breathlessly. All she wanted in the world was for her best friend to be safe. "Okay, spill."

Kit confessed to Rose about everything that had happened in the past day and a half. Well, everything besides the fact that Five had superpowers and was not technically fifteen. "Did they hurt you? Did this 'Five' make a move on you?" The blonde tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and leaned in, trying to not miss a single detail.

Kit shook her head immediately, "No, Five would never hurt me." Would he? The girl only knew Five for a day and a half, how could she be so sure he wouldn't do anything bad to her. Rose took notice of Kitana's sudden sadness and took her hand in hers. "Don't worry, Kitana. I will always be here to protect you... and beat your ass in Just Dance on the Wii."

The two girls laughed and caught up on all the gossip Rose got from their classmates. I really wish I was more outgoing like Rose, Kitana thought. She was just ordinary. Ordinary. She wasn't special to anybody, and she certainly wasn't special in the way Five was. Why did he want to be my friend?