THESE CHAPTERS ARENT EDITED YET SO IF THERE ARE MISTAKES, I APOLOGIZE

lisa was the social butterfly; she knew everyone, everyone knew her, so when she introduced yuqi to other thai's, sorn and minnie, the 4 all became good friends. they got along very well.

things started to get awkward when yuqi kept getting butterflies in her stomach whenever minnie smiled at her, kissed her cheek, or even hugged her.

i'm straight. yuqi reminded herself.

the chinese girl began to distance herself from the 3 thai girls due to her 'weird and stupid feelings', there was no way she was into girls at all.

when she met lucas, jackson, and shuhua, she basically completely cut off contact with both minnie and sorn, but not lisa.

over the 4 months of yuqi fading away from minnie's life, she was really confused, and scared.

minnie had a little crush on younger girl but she never knew this 'side' of her.

she was also scared of losing yuqi, since yuqi was a genuine friend. unfortunately yuqi would always cancel on their friend dates which left to minnie think: is yuqi trying to unfriend me?

eventually, she gave up. she gave up on trying to put effort on their friendship and gave up on trying to go after yuqi.

but then, miyeon came into the picture.

sure, she wasn't yuqi, but she was just as amazing.

she had an amazing voice, she was so beautiful, so caring and kind, and she was basically the perfect girlfriend.