你为社么不告诉我?

tzuyu was a popular taiwanese student that attended their college and also was one of shuhua's close friends so as soon as yuqi laid eyes on her, she started having even more weird thoughts of attraction to the opposite gender, likr kissing the taller girl.

2 MONTHS LATER

tzuyu tries to steal another kiss before being pushed away.

"stopppp, lucas will find out." yuqi whined as tzuyu wrapped her arm around her waist, not letting her go from her lap.

"aren't you guys on a break? also just a few more kisses please." tzuyu pouted, causing yuqi to melt. she began kissing her neck and yuqi let out a small moan, grasping onto tzuyu's neck.

"we are but," yuqi began, but quickly became short of breath. "i feel guilty."

tzuyu stopped for a quick second and looked at yuqi.

"if you don't want to do this, we can stop." tzuyu asked, but yuqi immediately shook her head.

"no, no, i want to continue... it's just that— i've never done this before and i guess i'm just nervous." she chuckled as she fiddled with the older's hair.

"little baby~" tzuyu showed her dimples. "if you want to continue... we should do it now before i have to go."

"what are you waiting for?"

tzuyu takes her off of her lap and pushes her onto the bed before straddling her and kissing her neck.

-

dalla dallaaaaa