十二

yuqi:
hey can we talk?

minnie:
about what

yuqi:
us

minnie:
i'm with miyeon

yuqi:
i know but please hear me out

minnie:
fine

yuqi:
i've been conflicted the whole year with myself. when we first met, i had the biggest crush on you. but i didn't grow up to accept liking the same gender, and i know what you think, it's 2019, but i didn't want upset my parents. when we got really close i was so fucking in love with you and i didn't even realize. i thought you would judge me, which was pretty stupid of me but that was why i started hanging out with other people. i even started hooking up with tzuyu to lose those feelings. on the night where i drunk texted you, i meant everything i said. and the next morning. i didn't 'use to like you', i still like you. i know you have a girlfriend but if you ever felt the same i just wanted to know. i've finally come to understand my sexual orientation and came out to my parents, who were actually really supportive. i'm sorry for all the things i put you through. you can block me i don't care but i just wanted you to know.

minnie:
i'm going to be honest. i did like you a lot and i had the biggest crush on you. but i'm with miyeon now and she makes me happy. maybe in another life we would've been happy together.

yuqi:
what if the other life is this one?

minnie:
what are you saying

yuqi:
what if we're meant to be, not you and miyeon.

minnie:
don't speak nonsense

yuqi:
i'm serious.
i love you minnie, and i don't care how selfish i sound but i want you to be with me.

minnie:
stop fucking my feelings up

yuqi:
i'm sorry
but please think about us

minnie:
you can't fucking to this to me.
you can't just tell me to be with you when you had the chance to be with me

yuqi:
you don't understand
all my friends besides you and lisa and sorn were all homophobic
i had no one
i was so scared you can't fucking blame me for that

minnie:
i didn't know

yuqi:
of course you didn't
but now you do

minnie:
give me time to think about this.