"Bravo 3, We Are in Trouble"

We got in a old Osprey and left for this place, Ghost had equipped this with somethin' that can jump dimensions, so, we arrived at the place, and I got a radio call.

"Sector 82, this is Bravo 2, I'm in distress, over."
"Copy."
"I require immediate assistance, over."
"Roger. Who is this on the radio, over."
"This is US!Ghost, I'm with Ghost, over."
"Affirmative."
"Bravo 2 out."

Shit. Things just got real.

-Ghost's POV-

I got the call from US!Ghost, he's in deep trouble, and by the looks of it, Dream is trying to kill him.

By that time we got in the house, and found him, tied up by Dream. Then a tentacle out of nowhere struck me. When I woke up, Adrian was on his back, firing rounds all over the place, trying to kill him.

Knowing this would not end well, and that killing Dream would drive Nightmare to udder insanity, I did a dangerous move, that could of risked my life, and potentially, everyone else.

Grabbing an Negative Apple, Nightmare looked at me in horror, saying to me, "Ghost, please don't do this... I'm warning you..." I said, "No, it's necessary." Taking a bite, I transformed into what Nightmare was, a dark being, but I could not feel negative feelings, just feelings to stop Dream. I told Adrian to get off and tentacled Dream, and hitting him hard enough to knock him out.

I then went back to my normal self, and picked up Dream, who looked the same, just like his brother, dark, black, and yellow.

It was later where Adrian got US!Ghost (who was a former Institute scientist) and checked for wounds, Cross made sure Dream was ok. He then said to Adrian, "Say, you look like a H.E.C.U. Marine, you know the guys who cleaned up Black Mesa?" He then took off his gas mask, showing his face, a man, in his mid 20s and was starting to grow some stubble. He then said, "Yeah, but that's a topic for a different time, bud."

We hit back to my lab, where I could interrogate Dream.