We Need To Move, Now

After the incident, Ghost got a spare suit, his X-02 "Nightmare Killer" which was made to kill Nightmare or Shattered Dream. Made of a Titanium, Chobram, and Kevlar composite. Ghost then begins the suits systems. Cross, grabs 2 of his new knifes that Ghost made for him, and Adrian grabs grenades, a M4A1 carbine, and a Desert Eagle. Everyone was ready for an all out war with Dream, and Ghost, even gets into contact with the the Gang.
Ink Ghost, Andrew and Russian Ghost were ready to mobilize, and take out the treat, Ink Sans, even jumped on it. All of them combined were enough to take him out, as well as PROTOCOL-87, nicknamed, "House Party Protocol" So everything was in place, and was ready to roll.

Ghost, and the others arrived at the old Dreamtale AU. Nightmare then said, "Man, this is where everything went so wrong that day..." Adrian then started having flashbacks to the Black Mesa Research Facility, where he had to silence the place, with the H.E.C.U. after the Resonance Cascade.
Waiting for all of them was Shattered Dream, by a unknown tree. "Well, well, well, isn't it my stupid brother and his idiotic band of friends, and I see that Ghost has changed-" Ghost then lunges at Dream tackling him to the ground, the others are ready for the fight, as Ghost is slammed by Dream's tentacles and is knocked back not too far, bullets, bones, gaster blasters, and artillery shells fly as Dream tries to fend off, giving Ghost, and Nightmare a chance to fight Dream, he then tells everyone to stop and hold on, and Ghost and Nightmare goes in to fight Dream.