one - 1

1st chapter, free cookies.

jisung entered the chinese restaurant he was trying to find for a solid twenty minutes inside the mall it was located into.
jisung had just come back from his dance studies at new york, he was there for about a year, little extra months too.

but he had now returned back to his home country, south korea, back to his weird ass friends that he missed.

jisung did also make alot of friends aboard, one of them being this dude named mark lee and his boyfriend haechan.
he also met this guy johnny and ten.
ten was like a celebrity to him, he is pretty known in the dance community and it was an honor to jisung to befriend him.

but now he was back in seoul, feeling pretty jetlagged.
he was planning on just going back to home and get some sleep, but his friends couldn't care less about his health and instead invited him to dinner at a chinese restaurant that was alot of work to find.

the tall boy opened the door which made the bells ring as a sign for the employees.
he greeted them as he immediately spotted his very, extremely, super loud friend group.

"JISUNG! THE STAR HAS ARRIVED!" lucas shouted loudly making the mentioned boy feel embarrassed as the other customers turned to look at them.
he took a seat beside jaemin and lucas.

"mind keeping your voice down, hyung?" he asked, knowing it would be impossible since yukhei was just naturally loud.

"so, how was it?" jaemin asked excited to hear about new york, "were there any cute boys?"
"it was great, i loved it there. maybe i'll continue my studies there after this year." the boy shrugged his shoulders giving a smile to everyone.

"im glad you liked it, i mean when i was there i made so many good memories." sicheng spoke from experience.
sicheng was actually the person who encouraged the younger to transfer there.

"yeah, but you also left me for like a year." yuta frowned placing his hand around sicheng's shoulders.
sicheng just rolled his eyes as an answer to the japanese boy.

"anyway are we ready to order?" jungwoo questioned and everyone nodded.

after most of them were finished the waitress came to their table handing everyone a fortune cookie, "here you go, hopefully, it'll be something good." she smiled and went back to serving other tables.

"fortune cookies? really?" jisung snorted, fortune cookies were just absolute crap to him.
"oh come on jisung, don't be such a vibe-killer." yuta answered and cracked open his cookie.
jisung muttered a whatever and then cracked his, taking the tiny piece of paper out and shoving inside his pockets, now munching on the cookie.

"it tastes pretty shit." he mentions making jaemin slap him lightly on the head,
"manners, jisung. i didn't raise you this bad."

yukhei just laughed as yuta made a comment, "the awful things america does to our children." he joked and the whole group burst to laughter, even jisung.

the chapters will be short,but i hope that doesn't mind anyone

but i hope that doesn't mind
anyone.
i might just make longer ones
too, but im mot sure lol.

anyway love u
my honeybuns ♥︎