eleven - 11

11th chapter, when a heart skips.

over a month later.

the two young boys had become quite the duo.
almost everyone knows them at the campus and they surely have some kind of fanclubs.

now they were having lunch together in the cafeteria with their now usual group of friends which includes jeno, lucas, yangyang, jiwoo, yeojin and chaewon.

"ah jisung did you read for the history test today? i totally didn't." yeojin whined planting her face on the cafeteria table.
"i did, it doesn't seem too hard." jisung shrugged and continued to eat his sandwich while chenle just leaned on to his shoulder.

"it's a total surprise you even got accepted here." chaewon stated munching on her food, which made the girl whine even more.
"god, i'm never gonna be succesful."
chenle chuckled, "don't worry yeojin-ah, you'll do well."
"i knew you would cheer me up hyung, you really are my only true friend." yeojin smiled brightly at his friend.

"yeojin, you talk too much." lucas said giving the younger girl glance, "oppa, you don't have the right to say that. you're the most loudest and talkative out of all of us." the girl said back using big gestures with her hands as she talked.

"just let it be yeojin-ah, he's not in a good mood." yangyang whispered carefully.
"oppa, i know your upset but you should really talk with jungwoo oppa." jiwoo spoke up and looked at the oldest with a concerned look.
lucas didn't say anything but took his tray and left the table making everyone worried.

"what happended with the two?" jisung asked curious making jiwoo sigh, "they had a bad fight, it wasn't pretty. i can't tell you anything else right now, bye." she said hurriedly and then ran after the older boy shouting his name.

"i guess we'll go too, bye you two." chaewon says and leaves with yangyang and a whiny yeonjin.
"i hope everything is okay with lucas." chenle sighed raising his head from the youngers shoulder.
"me too, we're all so used of him being the funny and cheerful one." jisung answers finishing up his sandwich.
"well, i don't have anymore classes for today, but you still have that history test to ace right?"

jisung nods and gets up taking his backpack aswell as chenles to his other unoccupied shoulder.
they walk for some time around the halls just chatting, until the time for jisung's class arrives.

"i'll wait for you at the library, good luck." chenle rises to his tiptoes and gives a quick peck on the cheek, then taking his bag and proceeding his walk to the library.

jisung just smiled there frozen for a couple of minutes.
it's not like the act was unusual, his heart just skips hundreds of beats every time.

every time.
no matter how used he would get.
his heart would still skip beats for the chinese boy.

this picture is so wholesome omg.
also a short chap once again. might update tomorrow 🤷🏻‍♀️
also the girls are loona's chuu, chaewon and yeojin.