nine - 9

9th chapter, just turn away you creep.

after having quite the long conversation with jaemin, him also opening up to the younger and telling about some of the hardships he's going through.

the time had flew by fast and the two were now exiting the cafe, bidding goodbyes to the worker.

suddenly there were noise coming from not far away, or more specifically cheers.
of course, the two followed the voices to see what was going on.

it was someone dancing and singing on the streets, while a pack of people and by-walkers stopped to observe and cheer.

"oh, it's them again." jaemin said as they looked at the street performers as two of them were singing 'boy with luv', the original being a bts song.
"who are they?" jisung asked feeling captivated into the dancing.
"they're a famous busking group, the two singing are doyoung and taeil, while the three other dancing are taeyong, hendery and xiaojun." he explained pointing at the people when their names would be mentioned.

"that's cool." jisung said in awe as they walked closer to watch.
as the song ended one of them happily walked towards another male,
"hey isn't that jung jaehyun, our psychology teac–" he asked but his sentence stopped as his jaw dropped on the floor.

why? you might ask.

well, the reason being as the person was now giving their teacher a kiss.

"oh my god, this is some hot tea!" jaemin squeled, putting jisungs mouth shut by pressing his jaw up.
"and well i mean he is too hot to not have a partner." the older continued speaking to the shocked boy.
"i can't believe i'm watching my teacher make out." jisung said a little weirded out by the sight, i mean mr. jung is his teacher.

"you don't have to, just turn away you creep." jaemin said as he dragged the boy along the streets passing the performane.

"oh shit, what time is it?" jisung hurriedly asks, jaemin looks at his phone, "almost 5pm. damn, time really does fly fast." he laughs and then turning back to look at jisung, only to see him nowhere in sight.

"jisung? im pretty sure harry didn't lend his invisibility cloak for you." he groaned.

" he groaned

short.
a short ass chapter.
im so sorry but i don't know
i really felt like the jaemin line
was perfect for the end of the chap.