three - 3

3rd chapter, my kind of child.

jisung yawned as he stepped foot inside his family home, where his parents warmly welcomed him with loads of hugs and questions.

"do you really want to move into the student apartments?" his mother asked as they ate some cake with coffee.
jisung took a sip of his coffee, "yeah, i do."
"and it's easier since we don't really live close to the college." he continued giving the mid-aged woman a smile.

"okay then, come visit us regularly," she demanded to end the sentence with a giggle.
"don't worry, i will," he assured.

it was now the next day and jisung was packing his clothes in a suitcase.
he took a variety of different clothes that he could match with each other, jisung still tried not to pack too much, since he just could buy new ones in the future.

he had already packed his other needed stuff on another suitcase.
now he had two full suitcases and his backpack that had the basic stuff like a wallet, charger, gum, and sunglasses.

he was moving to his new apartment today, and of course, he was beyond excited to go live by himself.
jisung was even considering to buy a puppy or a cat, the latter option being better since the boy will get busy at school.

he stopped his daydreaming and left his now old room behind to the front yard, next to his father's car who was already sitting inside the vehicle.

the young boy out his suitcases carefully on the back and then sat beside his father on the passenger's seat, placing his backpack on his lap.

"ready to go son?" his father asked starting the range rover, receiving a nod from his son.

the car ride was lively, he catched up with his father and talked about lots of things, including a very awkward subject, dating.

"so, any boys or girls in sight?" his dad chuckled with a low voice while he made a turn to the left.
"uhm, i guess not." jisung answered scratching his nape.
"don't be shy, jisung. im your dad after all."

jisung sighed with an embarrassed smile, "well... i did meet this one person yesterday."
his dad gestured him to continue,
"but he didn't even tell me his name."

jisungs dad laughed and punched very lightly the boy on the shoulder.
"this makes me remember the good old times." he told and made jisung grunt, "please, spare me from your childhood."

"oh come on, what kind of child wouldn't love to hear their parents love story?"
"my kind of child, plus i've heard it like ten times in two different versions." jisung gave a lazy eyeroll, with no rude intention behind it of course.

they continued the conversation until they finally arrived in front of the apartments.
his dad insisted on helping him with the baggage, so they both got to the 4th floor by the apartment's elevator.

jisung opened the door to his very first own apartment and smiled at the sight.
his dad put jisungs baggage down beside the door, "it looks great."
jisung nodded, "i'll probably start unpacking."

they bid goodbyes and hugged before jisung's father left.

jisung started unpacking his clothes first into the closet room that you could go in via his bedroom.
there was lots of space for some new clothes.

"this is going to be great." the young boy smiled allowing himself to be child-like excited.

the boy finished quickly, not to anyone's surprise, he was young and fast to do tasks but it took the energy of course, which is why his stomach was growling of hunger.

"i haven't bought any ramen or groceries, so i'll just order chinese," he muttered as he was dialing the number of the same chinese restaurant he was with his friends earlier today.

wow ok, the start is going to be
quite boring :)