fourteen - 14

14th chapter, im too fucking tired to think of a chapter title so meh

but of course, as expected, jisung had already woke up and heard the whole conversation.

"well i'm going now, seems like you could use some time for yourself, bye honey." renjun bid his goodbye.

jisung quickly returned to his position, pretending to be asleep.

renjun showed himself out and closed the door carefully, still thinking that jisung was asleep.

chenle pondered for some time in the kitchen trying to gather all his thoughts that were spiraling inside his head, about to explode from all the overthinking.

jisung was still pretending to be asleep, waiting for the moment chenle would come back from the kitchen but it felt like a long time, even though it really was just a few silent minutes that passed by.

so eventually jisung acted like he just woke up, stretching his arms and faking a yawn, which alerted the older to finally come out of the kitchen to check up on him.

"oh, you're awake." chenle states and takes a seat beside the latter.

"yeah, how long was i asleep?"

"less than an hour i guess, didn't exactly time it."

jisung let out a little chuckle and smiled to the older who was once again deep in his own thoughts.

"i like you." jisung suddenly said breaking the silence, looking at chenle with a stern and serious face as chenle turned to look at jisung.

chenle's face was flushed and it showed the boys shock and nervousness.

"i, uhh, of course i like you too." chenle awkwardly stammered and scratched his fingernails while speaking, trying to avoid the others gaze, "i mean we're like best friends pretty much!" he tried to dodge the confession.

"chenle, i like you like you, you know the i really wanna kiss you like you." jisung tried to explain grabbing the others tiny hand and intertwining them with his own, his eyes sincerely keeping contact with the others which were still trying to keep their eyes to avoid jisung's, which was impossible.

as chenle was not answering, jisung continued,
"and i know you like me too, or so i hope." he chuckled wishing it would lighten the atmosphere.

"please answer me."

jisung's eyes glistened with hope, his mouth forming a slight smile.

chenle sighed and untangleded his fingers from the youngers.
"jisung, i..." he started off continueing it with a moment of silence before opening his mouth to speak again, "i.. really really like you too."

jisung broke into a wide smile hugging the boy tightly, chenle now laughing at his reaction and hugging the other back.

"i was so nervous, but i'm glad you feel the same." jisung said still smiling as he nuzzled the latters hair.
"i was even more nervous, i couldn't think straight!" chenle laughed.

then the two boys just stayed like that for the rest of the evening, just embracing each other.

the next chapter will be the last one.
also i'm not sure what type of book i'll be writing next, but i'll assure you it's minsung.