three

Jeongin walks elegantly towards the gate, where the guards just sat and became snobs all day, they are useless. There stood Chan, Changbin and Jisung behind the gates, staring at the guard annoyed- "No can do kiddos, the prince said nuthin' about his friends, that loner doesn't even have friends, haha! Its not surprising that his brother is the next king." The guard rudely laughs, slapping his hand on his knee. Chan notices Jeongin's presence, locking eyes with the younger and smirking. The prince walks towards the guard, Chan suppresses a laugh. "Is that so?" Jeongin speaks up, the guard hesitantly turns his head slowly, looking at the prince with a terrified gaze. "Please let them in, they are my friends." The prince smiles at the males leaning against the gate, moving away once it opens. "Y-Your highness.." The guard trembles, sweat drips down his forehead. "Thank you. You're fired, go home."

"Holy sh*t! Your highness that was so f*cking cool!" Jisung shouted whilst laughing, he has a big smile on his face, Jeongin smirks and looks ahead- they are walking to the prince's bedroom. "The guard was a snob anyways."

"I'm giving you choices," Jeongin opens the closet door in his big bedroom, revealing the items inside; a big vase, a small golden chest and many more shiny items. "You may pick three items for yourselves, each and every item here are very valued." The prince talks, he nods his head towards the items. The three male's mouth hangs open, what did they do to deserve this? "But, you may only take these items if you agree on every adventure I want to go on, and you mustn't use me. Don't disobey me, I could get you killed." The prince places his hand on Chan's chest before the male could take the items. "Deal."

Jeongin hears a knock on the door and ushers Jisung out the closet, closing the door after, he makes the three sit on his bed. "You may enter," He calls out, letting whoever behind the door enter. "Brother," Jeongin rolls his eyes once he is met with Jinwoo, making Changbin stiffle a laugh. "What do you want, you crumpet." Jeongin says, making Jisung fall down with a laugh. "Are these people.. your friends?" Jinwoo says, a look of disgust plastered on his face, making Jeongin walk up to him and mumble hateful words. "Anyways, just coming here to remind you that tonight we have a party at the ballroom, father said I deserve a celebration for the excellent results for my college exams." Jinwoo smugly says, raising his eyebrows at his little brother. "Oh, fuck you- you and I have the same results for exams." Jeongin curses at him, puffing out his chest. "You're just jealous." His brother spits back at him, staring at him with a sharp gaze.

Jeongin slams the door with a huff once his brother turns his back against him. "Your brother shows off alot." Changbin nasally says, snorting. "You think?" Sarcasm drips from Jeongin's voice, he's upset. "Come to the ball tonight if you would, I don't want to be known as the loner in this royal family." Jeongin looks at them with pleading eyes. They three look at eachother silently asking whether they should, receiving syncing shrugs. "Why not."

"Here are the dress codes, and here are the invitation. I will inform them to put you in the guest list. Don't be late would you?"

["you crumpet."]