five

"Your highness are you sure you don't want Benjamin to follow you? It's a rule, your highness." The maid says with a worried frown on her gentle features, her hands placed on top of her apron. "Didn't you hear me? I said, no. I am a grown man, I don't need stupid butlers to follow me around. I could get you both fired, I know what you do behind closed doors." The royal threatens the maid, making her flinch back with a scared expression. "A-As you do, your highness."

Jeongin walks into the car with a straight face, pulling up the black mask that hugged his chin upwards, covering his mouth. "Where to, your highness?" The driver asks, his gloved hand lays on the steering wheel. "the tattoo parlour in Insadong, please." Jeongin inhales nervously, looking at the confused look on the driver's face. "I'm going there to snap some pictures." Jeongin quickly makes up a lie, fiddling with his bag until he could find the bulky camera in it, showing it to the driver, who nods. "Your request, your highness."

Jeongin gets off the car, standing in front of the shop until the black sleek car moves out of his sight. He opens the door, making the bell attached to the handle ring. "Welcome!" A certain nasally voice says, his back facing Jeongin. "Changbin-" The royal speaks out, making the raven haired male turn around with a shocked expression. "Y-Your highness?" Changbin looks at Jeongin with an uncertain expression, he's probably wondering why the prince is here. "I just came to visit, like friends.. you know?" The royal hesitantly says, nervousness dripping from his voice. "Yeah, of course! Do you wanna get anything?" Changbin asks whilst he disinfects the needle, looking at Jeongin straight in the eyes. "Surprisingly, yes." Jeongin says with a smile, earning a surprised look from Changbin who nods. "Alright then, however, Chan is our tattoo artist, I can only pierce." Changbin breaks it to Jeongin, who shrinks. "But, that doesn't mean you won't be getting anything inked on your skin! You just gotta be patient prince, Chan is out getting coffee." Changbin explains, chuckling once Jeongin exhales gladly,

Jeongin's attention immediately gets caught once the bell on the door rings, indicating that someone had entered, it's Chan and an unfamiliar male. "Prince," Chan refers to the male sitting on the leather couch elegantly, legs positioned in a polite way. "Holy hell! The prince is sitting on our couch! Y-Your highness.." The male bows at Jeongin messily, smiling nervously. "Prince, Jaebum. Jaebum, Yang Jeongin." Chan refers to the both of them with one hand, the other busy occupying a cup of coffee. "Nice to meet you, Jaebum." Jeongin nods his head, smiling charmingly. "What brings you here, prince?" Chan asks Jeongin, placing his cup of coffee down. "I want a tattoo." Jeongin says simply, Jaebum's mouth opens in shock. "You sure prince? Where? What do you want inked?"

Jeongin lays on the chair that Chan had adjusted to be laid across, like a bed almost. Jeongin unbuttons his shirt a little, enough so he can pull it down on one of his shoulders so his whole collarbone can be seen. "There, prince?" Chan confirms with the royal, who simply nods. Chan gulps at the milky skin shown, pink dusts on the collarbones. "You're a prince, you do know that, right? Are you sure about this?" Chan looks at Jeongin with serious eyes, making Jeongin hesitate and bite his lips. "N-No, I'm sure." Jeongin confirms. making Chan nod and clear his throat, getting his supplies ready. "So, what font would you like it to be in?" Chan asks, looking at the words written sloppily on a Starbucks napkin, which Jeongin had given him last minute in the waiting room when asked what he wanted. "I'm fine with anything, really. I-It could even be your writing.. or not, I don't care." Jeongin's pride is no longer visible, he seems nervous. "Calm down, okay? It'll be okay." Chan reassures the younger, who nods and looks away, distracting himself.

"Ow! Ouch! Okay, okay ow." Jeongin hisses, trying his best to not move once Chan starts tattooing him, the needle repeatedly puncturing his milky skin. "You alright there, prince?" Chan receives a tiny nod from the boy, using that as a sign to continue.

"I-It looks great, thank you"

"Stop touching it. I'm gonna tell you how to take care of it now,"

"I did it in your writing, because you need to be reminded more that you matter

"I did it in your writing, because you need to be reminded more that you matter."