fifteen

w: underage drinking.

"What is today's plan!" Jeongin says, clapping his hands with a big smile on his face- making others- other than Chan, smile as well

"What is today's plan!" Jeongin says, clapping his hands with a big smile on his face- making others- other than Chan, smile as well. They were all sat in Chan's living room, some sitting on the couch, and some sitting on the floor. "Drinking." Chan says bluntly, getting up to his fridge to take out the champagne bottle. "Wha- Really? Oh boy, the king's gonna be so enraged! I fancy today's plan!" Jeongin claps, making Changbin chuckle at him. "I'm not drinking- Minho says I should wait till' I'm legal." Jisung says with a proud smile, making the other two fake-gag. "Yeah, have fun waiting bud." Changbin tells Jisung, who responds with a weird look.

Chan pours the liquid into the glass, the amount of bubbles and fizz were incredible. "Woah." Jeongin says in delight, his eyes are glued to the bubbles. "I have only seen these in the hands of the guests in the parties." Jeongin explains, making the others nod, understanding why he's so amused.

"Take a sip." Chan says, he had already taken three sips by now. Jeongin nods, sipping slowly, only to choke on it. "Hey, slowly." Chan tells Jeongin, chuckling at how the royal makes a face.

"H-Hey.." Jeongin say, making a weird face- it's been 20 minutes now and he had only four sips. "What's up?" Changbin asks, swishing the liquid around in the glass. "I feel sorta' weird."

"Hehe.. Changbin you kinda' look like my third uncle." Jeongin says, immediately going into a giggling fit after Changbin does a strange look. Jisung whispers into Changbin's ear, earning a nod from the older. "Yo Chan, we're gonna blast." Jisung says, immediately running to the door. "Uh, okay.."

"Hey, you wanna know a secret?" Jeongin pokes Chan's chest, making the blonde raise his eyebrows. "I liked our kiss." Chan's brain basically stops. What? Jeongin liked the kiss? "I couldn't stop thinkin' bout' you after dat! My mind was all about you- and your luscious lips too." Jeongin's face was red, but from alcohol. "Why'd you kiss meee?" Jeongin stretches out the last word, tilting up his head so he could look at Chan as he sat in a weird position- he sat on the floor but had his arms on the couch since Chan sat on the couch. "Hey, I think you've drank too much." Chan says, taking  away the glass from Jeongin's hand. "Heyyy- Don't do dat!" Jeongin whines, making Chan nervously laugh. "I'm a p-" Jeongin passes out, he passed out so quick that Chan had to check his pulse- thank god, he's alive.

Chan texts Jeongin's butler on Jeongin's phone to tell that he'll be staying over, a couple questions were asked, but it went alright.

Chan had to carry Jeongin to his room, tucking him in. Chan places Jeongin's phone on the bedside table, so that he didn't need to search for it.

Chan slept in the living room that night.

He really, could not sleep that night.

Maybe Yang Jeongin and alcohol should have never met.

This might be for tmrw. I might not be able to update tmrw.