seven

"This is bullshit

"This is bullshit." Jeongin told the maid who smiled sweetly at him, she was better than the other maid, she had been with him ever since he learned how to talk, she's sweet. "Mind your language, your highness." She tells him, whilst her delicate hands folded the clothes in his closet. "Yeah, but father's acting as if I committed a crime, when in fact I had only rebelled a little." Jeongin says with a scowl, he folds his arms. "Yes, your highness, how ever, I'll just remind you that you are a prince."

Jeongin sits crossed legged on the floor of his bedroom, from the fancy gold decorations to his own floral decorations, he looks at them gently. He comes across his rings sitting in the dish on his bedside table, it reminded him of Chan, how is he?Jeongin shakes his head, why is he thinking of Chan? Did he forget about Jisung and Changbin? How could he forget them. Jeongin exhales out of stress and grabs the bag stuffed under his bed, he zips it open and his tired eyes immediately turn into happy ones. His fingers caress the slightly crumpled tissue, he smiles.

'I felt like destroying something beautiful.'

Jeongin then tilts his head in confusion once he sees words written next to it that he had not wrote.

'Stop destroying yourself.'

Jeongin clutches the beige napkin to his chest, mouth slightly agape as his breathing hitches.

"Chan.."

tw: self harm

tw: self harm.

Jeongin switches on the light in his bathroom, shivering at the cold air the bathroom produced, it was so spacious. Jeongin then opened his cupboards frantically and let his hand run across the walls of the cupboard, only stopping once his hand touched a little bump. It was tape, holding something on the wall. Jeongin rips open the tape and holds the little metal the tape held, his heart raced faster when he sees the sharp ends. He breathes in and breathes out slowly, then he opened his window and threw out the metal. He heard the clink of the metal hitting the roof and bouncing off to the grass. Jeongin shrinks down, rubbing his hands gently against his face. He had thrown away his source of destroying.

Hello luvs! I'm currently studying for exams whilst on the way to school and I suddenly missed writing :-( So here's a little special sumn, see you soon luvs!