thirteen

Jeongin looked away from his book, exhaling loudly. His mind was cloudy and he could not focus on reading whatsoever, he kept thinking of the same thing, over and over. He placed his book gently on his side table, getting up from his reading chair and fixing his hair that had messed up in the process due to the position he sat in.

cαll wíth вαng chαn..

Hello, who's this?

Chan, It's me, Jeongin.
Are you busy? I called, cause I wanted to see you.

No I'm not busy. You wanted to see me? Along with Jisung and Changbin?

No, only you. Unless, you want them join, that'll be alright as well b-

Where do you want to meet?

The beach. The one nearest to the castle.

Yeah, I'll be there in 20.

Hope to see you. Drive safe.

thє cαll hαs єndєd

Jeongin didn't realise he had held his breath after the call had ended, breathing out as his eyes relaxes. Jeongin turns off his phone and places it in the pocket of his coat, slipping on his shoes and grabbing his mask just in case.

"I need to go to the beach, please take me there." Jeongin informs his driver, earning a nod from the said man. They both enter the car, Jeongin sitting in the back seat, his attention grabbed by the scenery out the car window.

"Thank you." Jeongin nods at his driver who nods his head with a gentle smile. Jeongin exits the car and walks a couple of steps as he had requested the driver to drop him off somewhere near the beach, instead of directly at the beach.

Jeongin sits at the bench placed at the concrete ground that was a couple of steps away from the sandy beach, he waits for Chan.

"Jeongin." Someone brings Jeongin out of his thoughts, making him look up. "Chan.." Jeongin says, standing up. "Shall we go to the beach?" Jeongin asks, forcing a small smile, his dimples appearing. Chan nods, walking towards the sand, with Jeongin tagging along at the back. The beach is empty, mostly because it was a weekday and some people were still at work.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Chan asks with a chuckle, he had realised that the prince's eyes had been glued to him. "I still haven't forgotten our kiss." Jeongin says with a laugh, a smile still on his face. Chan groans, turning his head the other way to avoid Jeongin's stare, making the royal whine. "Hey~" Jeongin says, placing his hand on Chan's shoulder to make the blonde look at him. "I was hungover, I didn't know what was going on-" Chan makes an excuse, a dimple engraved into his cheek. "But, you weren't drunk!" Jeongin makes a point, giggling softly when Chan rolls his eyes. "Speaking of which, I want to thank you, for taking care of me that day." Chan changes the subject , looking towards the blue waves in front of them. "Would do it for you, anyway."

"Why'd you want to see me today?" Chan asked, tilting his head so he could see Jeongin's face. "I had a rough day, I just needed to see you I guess." Jeongin manages to speak out, hugging his knees to his chest. "Talk to me about it."

"You seem cold, do you want anything? I can head to shops up there to get you some warm chocolate, I know how much you like sweet stuff." Chan brings up, making Jeongin blush a bright pink. "S-Sure, thank you." Jeongin nods his head, letting go of his knees that he had hugged to his chests to gain warmth.

Jeongin watched as Chan walked down the three steps with two cups of warm hot chocolate, smiling gently at the blonde from afar. However, his smile faltered when he sees a girl walk over to Chan with a bright smile, Jeongin sees two of her friends standing behind her giggling. Jeongin couldn't manage to hear what the girl said to Chan, but the girls seemed excited and giggled for more than ten times by now, Jeongin became impatient.

"Here, your hot chocolate." Chan hands Jeongin the paper cup, earning a mumble from Jeongin. "I saw some girls walk up to you, what's the matter?" Jeongin brings up the topic, earning a husky laugh from Chan. "Those girls asked for my number- Well, one of the girls did and the friends were there for support." Chan explained, taking sips of his warm chocolate every now and then. "Oh, I see." Jeongin nods slowly and looks away whilst sipping on the warm coco. "Why? Ya' jealous?" Chan teases, earning a whine and a nudge from the royal, chuckling gently at the small boy beside him.

 "Why? Ya' jealous?" Chan teases, earning a whine and a nudge from the royal, chuckling gently at the small boy beside him