1 | Luther Hargreeves

Imagine being Luther's girlfriend/boyfriend and having a call with him while he's on his mission.

"Hey can you come back already, Luther?"
Y/N asks as she/he puffs out her/his cheeks. She/He smiled while her/his boyfriend of 2 years chuckles lightly at how cute she/he is. Luther was on his so called mission on the moon, father's orders. A few years ago, they meet at Griddy's. Luther has accidentally spilled his coffee on Y/N's shirt but she/he had just laughed it off. After that fated day, they started meeting often which led to movie nights then to dinners and finally, dates.

"No, not yet. I have to stay, it's my father's orders after all." Y/N rolls her/his eyes, slightly annoyed by her/his boyfriend's response. She/He knows he loves his father, a little too much actually. Well, he loves him so much that he decided to accept his dad's mission to be on the moon for god knows how long. And you have no idea why he followed this lonely journey.

"Luth, I miss you. A lot. It's been a year since I've last seen you, personally. I'm so lonely here." Says the girl/boy, almost in tears at the thought of them being apart for so long. She/he really missed him.

"Hey, baby, don't be sad. I promise that I'll be back before you know it." He tried to reassure her/him, giving her/him a big old goofy smile.

"Don't you get lonely up there, Luther?" She/He asks, sniffling and wiping some of her/his tears that had fallen.

"To be honest, yes it does. I get lonely here." His smile falters, but it slowly resurfaces. "But...thanks to my clever girlfriend/boyfriend I have this amazing gadget that makes communication possible between me and the people I love."

"Haha, you know I'd do anything for you. I'd die if we hadn't talked for a whole year."

"I'd do anything for you too."

The couple grin at each other, they're love growing as each minute passes by.
"I wish I could hug you right now, it's weird to say but I miss your bone crushing hugs." She/He voices out honestly. She'd/He'd give anything to be with him right now.

"Tell me more." Luther lazily lands his fun on the palm of his hand, looking at his lover like a kid would look at their mom's waiting for a bedtime story.

"I miss having a big guy like you around, I'm always safe when you're with me. I miss your kisses. I miss how you always blush when I complement you, saying how sweet and handsome you are. I miss your touches, whenever you hold my hand I feel like my body just got electrified. I feel energetic and so happy around you." She/he beamed as scenarios of her/his boyfriend doing all those things hit her/him like a wave.

There was a moment of silence when she/he stopped ranting. Y/N looked at Luther, wandering if she/he had said anything wrong.

"Gosh I love you so much." He says exhaling, his grin only getting wider.

"And I love you too. To the moon and back." Y/N said smirking at her/his little play with words.

"Even if you make sucky puns."

"They aren't sucky!" She/he argued back then pouted.

"Sure they aren't...I also love you to the moon and back, Y/N."

| NOTE |

I hope you guys liked it! I recently watched The umbrella academy, still trying to finish it. So I'm not sure if the time placement here is right, I'll try to be more accurate in the future.

Thank you for reading <3 if you liked it please vote!