6 | Diego Hargreeves

Imagine being kidnapped and Diego comes to the rescue.

Requested by: jayzula and DancingWithSebastian
(I hope you don't mind I joined both requests in one 😬)
Edit: I'm sorry if you only got the tag notification much later than the day I uploaded this oneshot, the tag didn't work at first)

"Hey...Y/N, I'm leaving. I've got some things to take care of." Diego leans in and peppers you with kisses. He strokes your hair gently and gazes at your beautiful features.

You slowly open your eyes and smile like a happy child. "Alright, be careful Diego." You place your hand on his cheek, cupping it and closing the space between you and your boyfriend.

You both share a very passionate kiss. Neither of you wanting to let go, sadly Diego had to take care of work so he ended the steamy make out session with a little peck on your forehead.

"Don't miss me too much." He says while standing up from the bed. You grin at him and reply.
"There's no limit to how much I'll miss you when you're not beside me."

"Does that mean that you will miss me infinitely?" He jokes, grabbing his knives.

"I suppose so!"

He marches to the door and looks behind him to see your graceful face once more before he leaves for work.

He expected you to be at the bed but instead you were now in front of him ready to embrace him and kiss the daylights out of him.

The moment you lunge at him, he hugs you tightly and showers you with more kisses. Damn you were a cute couple.

"Ok, I really have to go." He says looking at you lovingly, his eyes lingering on your luscious lips.

"Ugh fine." You kiss him one last time and set him free from your firm hug. "Miss me?"

He rolls his eyes and grins. "Infinitely."

After he goes out the door, you smile like an idiot as thoughts of him still lingers on your mind.

"He's adorable." You said to yourself.

You hear the sound of an engine starting, the sound of the car fading in the span of a few seconds.

Diego left for work and now you were alone. With Chinese takeout on the kitchen counter. Food time you suppose.

As you make way to the kitchen, you open the cabinet and get yourself a 3 in 1 coffee packet, ready to prepare your first coffee of the day. You open the packet and throw all the contents into your Harry Potter mug, then adding some water.

Coffee? Check. Chinese takeout? Check. Computer with Netflix on and running? Not yet.

You rush to the living room with your food and mug, place both things down on the coffee table and run to your room to get the reminding go-to item for a chill breakfast.

As you open the door, you feel a sharp pain through the back of your head, making you fall unconscious on the floor. Darkness engulfing you.

—————————

"Ok, we have the bait. Now what? It's been 3 hours." You hear a man's voice ring through your ears. You have the urge to open your eyes but you suppress that feeling and continue listening.

"Now we wait. We left a note saying that we have his precious, so he's probably coming when he gets home. We can't do anything to the captive, Boss' orders." Said the man's partner, you supposed.

You start sweating and panicking, though you tried not to show. You knew that being Diego's significant other meant danger, however you loved him too much to care.

"Ah!" A woman screamed as you hear the sound of a gunshot. Instantly you open your eyes, hoping that the gunshot was somehow fired by your beloved.

Just like a greater being listened to your desperate prayer, you open your eyes only to see your boyfriend shooting at the criminals who had kidnapped you.

The kidnappers were both in the floor, surrounded by their own blood. As you let out a sigh of relief, you are quickly in between Diego's arms. You finally let tears roll down your cheeks. Relieved that you're out of harms way.

"Goddammit, I was so scared." He cried out, a stream of tear running down his face. He hugged you tightly, not wanting to let go. He felt like as if he let go, you'd disappear again.

"Thank god, you came." You said, hugging him back, crying with him.

"I'll always find you. No matter where you are."