3 | Hargreeves Siblings

Imagine having a reunion with your siblings because of your father's death.

'Number 8'. That's what your father and most of your siblings would call you. No one really gave you a name. It was just Eight. Along with Vanya, you were excluded from the group. Because of those circumstances, you were quite close to your sister. By the sidelines, watching your brothers and sisters fighting evil. You and Seven grew closer and closer each day, then she gave you a name.

"Y/N."

You were very happy about it.
However, you guys gradually talked less when you were in your teens. Then you were utterly isolated.

Years pass by, you moved out of the house by 18. Of course, after notifying your father. Though it didn't bother him at all. In fact, he didn't even bat an eye when you told him that.

"You're of age already, do what you want."

That was the only moment you could remember of him looking at you when he was talking. He never made eye contact with you when you were growing up, was it shame? Guilt? Or Anger?

You never found out.

The day after, you moved out. All your siblings found out about your leave days after. Guess they never really cared.

You thought that maybe Vanya would've noticed and maybe give you a call. But that never happened.

At first, you were confused with what you had in store for yourself. Well, you never planned. You just knew that you wanted to leave the house. Time passed quickly, months seem to pass by you like minutes.

Now it's been 10 years since you last saw your so called family. In that span of time, you've done many things. Get a job, date some people, though there were some regrettable ones, and normal life stuff. Not feeling like you were the excluded one.

Your family never tried to contact you. Did they maybe forget about your existence? Or they just didn't care?

You try to ignore topics like family when you were around your friends, you didn't have much to say about them.

You got home and read the newspaper that was neatly placed on your door step.

"Mr. Hargreeves says goodbye to the world" you read out loud. Shock filled you, not knowing how to react. He wasn't really a good father, but he was your family.

"Maybe I should visit him...?" Thinking to yourself. Though you wanna avoid the others, you had to pay your respects.

You grab your keys and phone and go out to buy some flowers.

After taking like 10 minutes to choose and pretty bouquet, you called up a cab and gave the driver the address to your old house.

30 minutes, that seemed like an eternity, finally passed and you arrive at the academy. The rusty fences with the academy's symbol still up.

You paid the man some cash and hesitated on knocking the door. You weren't in the mood for waiting so you just rushed inside.

"Pogo I told, they're not coming." You approach the living room as you hear many familiar voices.

"Maybe you're right, that Number Eight isn't coming. They never liked us anyways." Agreed Alison.

"Wonder whose fault that is." Intervened Vanya. "We were excluded from the academy. Our so called family never accepted us for being ordinary! So it doesn't surprise me."

"Then why are you here?" Questioned Luther, guilt filling his eyes.

Vanya sighed, "Even though I was miserable...he is still my father. I have to be here and pay my respects."

"And that's the same reason why I'm here." You finally voice out your thoughts.

All my siblings look at you with shock, "Number 8..." Klaus whispered. He looked at you with sadness, he deep down always liked you, but because of all the voices and his father, he never talked to you.

"Y/N..." Vanya walks up to you and embraces you. You fell tears prickle your eyes.

"Hey..." you whispered and hugged her back.

"I missed you." she grinned.

You hesitate for a second and say it back to her. "I missed you too."

"All of you."

| NOTE |

This is part 1! I'll start writing part 2 when my tests are over!
Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it <3