4 | Klaus Hargreeves

Imagine helping Klaus getting back on track.

"Hey, Luuuuther~ just one more! I can have one more. I'm a big boy now, I can take it." Klaus laughs hysterically, sticking out his palm, waiting for his brother to return his little happy pills.

"Klaus, I'm not going to give it to you." Luther sighs madly, he was determined to change his brother's habits. He wanted him to finally sober up and be the brother he used to be, before all the drugs and all.

"I'm not gonna stop, I can do what I want...you're not father." He fights back, trying to take back what was rightfully his. Luther throws the packet far away from where they are and wraps his big arms around his brother, keeping him in place.

"Klaus, stop it. The more you struggle, the more you suffer. This is for your own good."

Klaus wiggles and tries to snake his way out of Luther's strong grip, no avail.

"Y/N, could you please help me?" Luther pleas, glancing at you who were hidden behind the the door to the living room.

"Please?" He says again, you finally muster enough courage and spring into action. You run lightly on the marble floors and approach the two brothers.

"Plan B, I suppose?" You ask with a sigh, you really hated seeing Klaus like that. You've been his friend for a long time, even developing a crush on him, before he dove into the world of drugs and sex. You've always hated yourself for not stopping him from going into that miserable world and now was a chance to bring him back.

"Hey buddy...we have to maybe do some things that you maybe won't like. But I assure you, it's for your own good." You say with a hint of sadness.

Luther held him in place as he continues to wiggle his way out, you get a chair and some ropes as your friend slowly loses his consciousness from his brother's strong grip.

——

It has been an hour or so since Klaus blacked out, he is currently tied to a chair with a bucket near him, in case he needed to use the bathroom.

You wait patiently as you revise your little speech you had prepared the night before.
As you try to change some things regarding your speech, you are interrupted by little grunts coming from your friend.

"Y/N...?"

Your eyes widen as he lets out another pained sound, you weren't expecting him to wake up so soon.

"Why am I tied up...? Are you going to hurt me?" He asks in a wary tone. You winced when he asked you that.

"Klaus, god no. I'm not going to hurt you. We just needed you to calm down and talk civilly." You try to explain as calmly as possible, after all, tying up your friend isn't normally on your routine.

"Talk with who exactly?" He squints his eyes.

"With me, your best friend." You say proudly, smiling like an idiot. Even though he was...not so clean at the moment, you were still very proud of him, he saved people before and helped many others. He was and still is a good man, he just needs a little push to be right back on track. That's all.

"How long has it been since we've went out for coffee?" You ask, thinking back. "A year?"

"It's been 3 years, Y/N." He answers with no emotion whatsoever. You wince at his cold tone.

"And why is that?" You smile painfully, trying to hold your tears back. You knew you had to be strong, to get your friend back.

"I don't know, we just lost contact!" He shouts at you, somehow...he seemed angry. Which also got your blood boiling.

"You know the answer, Klaus. You're just too afraid to admit it." You try to get him to say the truth but oh boy was it difficult.

"I don't know!"

There was a moment of silence after he screamed again, you just wanted to sob all day and eat ice cream.
You sigh and get up to leave, hoping that he would stop you but he didn't. You step out of the room and leave the door open just in case he does anything reckless. As much as you wanted him to have his own privacy, you didn't want him getting hurt.

You stay in the same position, just behind the door while your hand rested on it. You exhale deeply and decide to go get something to drink. Right before you were about to leave, he starts talking.

"Ben, goddammit! I get it I fucked up." He shouts angrily, you were confused at first but then you remember that he had a brother whom he was very close to, Ben.

"I love Y/N...? Is that what you're trying to make me admit? Ben...I can't love that beautiful human being. Too pure for me and I'm too...filthy, not worthy of even being close to her/him. I'm not a good match, dear brother.

You rush inside as you hear his last words.
"Klaus, goddammit!" You cup his cheeks and smash your lips onto his.

"You are enough! You are more than enough for me, Klaus. I'm the one who's not worthy of being by your side." You cry out, tears already streaming down your face. "When we lost contact, I hated myself. For not being there for you."

Klaus also let some tears fall out and smiles. "I'm the one who pushed you away, I'm sorry. I just got scared of all the dead people I was seeing and at that time I felt like drugs and one night stands were my only way out. Numbing my pain."

"Klaus, I'm here for you now. Please...try to stop. I don't want to see you like this. Hurting...I want to see the happy you. The one I knew before all of this happened." You pleaded, in hopes of getting the old him back.

"No promises, my dear Y/N. But I will try." He smiled. "But first, could you untie me? Because I'd like to kiss you right now."

| NOTE |

Sorry it's been a while, I had loads of tests and I still have much more on the next few weeks. I'll try to write on my free time!
Your requests are coming next!!

P.S.: do you guys think that I should change the pronouns? He/She + him/her? It is an xreader.
I'm used to writing with female pronouns, so it's gonna take a while to adjust. Please tell me what you think.