Morning Baby Mommy

Amber was completely knocked out. She couldn't even feel anything at the moment as she slept. Her interview was in a few more minutes but it was clear that she would never make it. The drink accidentally had enough to keep someone asleep for a whole 12 hours. The laxatives kicked in earlier than that, so Scarlet had to change plan. She put one of the diapers she was saving for later on her mom, then she got her up into her bed, and she changed the clocks and kept the calendar the same. She put a baby bottle, a teddy bear, and a baby doll next to her sleeping mom, now she waited for Amber to awake. After the 12 hours were up Amber began to wake up. "Ugh... I had the strangest dream... I definitely missed my interview now.." Amber stood up and took notice of the bear, doll, and bottle. A bad odor soon hit her, "Ugh, what IS that smell ?"
Scarlet walked in. "Oh, hi mommy. Looks like you need another diaper change. Want me to check or do you want to see what you did in it this time?"
"What on earth are you talking about Scarlet ?" Amber soon paused as she felt a squish on her bottom. She looked down and to her horror, found out she was wearing a diaper. Not only was she wearing a diaper but it was fully messed! "W-Why am I in a used diaper !?"
"Mom, stop playing pretend. You ALWAYS use your diaper, sometimes worse than that. Now lay down so I change you."
"Have you lost your mind Scarlet !? I'm an adult, I don't wear diapers!" Amber began to blush as she squirmed a little from the mess pushing up against her bottom. "You need to explain what happened right now, missy!"
"Same thing as always. I changed your full diaper, I sent you to bed, you drank your entire bottle of milk, and now you're in a full diaper again and I'm trying to change you, but for some reason, you don't want to be changed."
"What are you talking about Scarlet? I never wear diapers and you know that! I also never drink from bottles! I go out to work every day while looking for a better job to support you!" Amber began to blush as a hissing noise began coming from her.