Is This Real?!

"Mom, I do NOT know where this sass is coming from, but if you don't want, I will let you wear that diaper. Those are specially made so bad stinky butts can't take them off."
"How dare you speak to your mother like that! Now, quickly remove this thing and so I can go put on my proper undergarments!" Amber squirmed was again as the diaper began to feel uncomfortable.
"Well, if that's how you'll talk to me, cry when you want me to get you in a clean diaper." She walked out of the room and locked the door from the outside. "Oh my gosh, it's working." She squealed in her own mind.
Amber began trying to remove the diaper from her waist but found herself unable to. She soon opened up the door and walked out, "Scarlet! Get this thing off me right this instant young lady! Or else I'll have to ground you!"
There were pictures of the two, Amber in a stroller getting pushed by Scarlet, Scarlet changing Amber at the park, they weren't photoshopped, they were all real, they all actually happened. What Amber didn't know was that it all happened while she was asleep.
"W-What the.. this must be a dream, this HAS to be a dream!" Amber couldn't believe her eyes as she looked at all the pictures. All those pictures seemed to have the roles reversed. It used to be Scarlet in the stroller and Amber pushing it, Amber was changing a young Scarlet in the park!
Scarlet came to her. "Hi mom, are you ready for your diaper change yet? You're going to end up getting a bad rash."J-Just get me out of this thing so I can grab my panties..." Amber responded as she continued to stare at all the pictures.
"Hehe, whatever you say 'adult'." She took the diaper off of Amber and threw it in the trash. "Your 'panties' are in your room."
Amber began walking towards her room. "What is going on here !? Why was I wearing a diaper and why is Scarlet acting like that !?"
All of the panties in Amber's underwear drawer are now girly designed adult diapers. All of the clothes are baby girl clothes in a bigger size, it was if a giant baby lived in that room. "T-These are NOT my clothes... Scarlet get your butt over here and tell me what is going on here! This is not a funny joke or game!" Amber yelled out, she was now clearly agitated.
Scarlet walked into the room. "Mom, what are you screaming about? Did you just now remember you don't know how to put a diaper on?"
"Of course I do! I've changed your diapers many times when you were a baby! Explain to me why you replaced my clothes with diapers and adult sized baby clothing!"