Acceptence

"Ugh, fine, I guess I can change you, but that's your last chance for this morning, your next change will be at noon."
"O-Ok...." Amber calmed down a little as she sadly stared at her daughter. At this moment it was as if the tables had turned, the daughter became a mother figure and mother became the 'young baby daughter'.
"Lay down, and I'll change you." She sighed as she grabbed another diaper. She was secretly enjoying all of this.
"L-Look at me... I'm practically an infant at this point..." Amber whipped away her tears as she laid down for her daughter.
Scarlet changed her mother again. "Good girl. I think it's play time."
"P-Play time...?" Amber looked up at her daughter in confusion.
"Mom, did you lose your memory? Playtime is when you play with all your toys."
"I-I do not play with toys, Scarlet!" Amber angrily responded as she crossed her arms.
"I'm really tired of your attitude. Now go play with your dolls before I make you sit on your bed without a diaper and use that bed for a week."
"I am your mother! You cannot tell ME what to do! I am getting tired of this treatment!" Amber stood up and angrily yelled at her daughter.
Scarlet didn't worry. The eggs would kick in soon.
"Go to your room right now young lady! I'm going to go out and buy myself more panties and proper clothing!"
"Mom, did you just mess yourself again?! I swear those eggs went straight through you."
Amber squatted and began filling up her diaper. She soon fell on her diapered bum and began crying, "I-I really am a baby!". Amber began crying once more, she felt completely defeated and at her daughter's hands.
"Mom, shhh. It's ok." Scarlet plopped a binkie in Amber's mouth and rocked her.
Amber silently began suckling on the pacifier as her daughter rocked her. She couldn't help but let out a small yawn at the peacefulness of being rocked and suckling on a pacifier.
"How about, you take a nice long nap, and then we'll change you. Maybe you'll be less cranky when you wake up."
Amber quietly nodded as she already began to somewhat drift asleep. The only thing keeping her semi-awake was her messy diaper. Though she seemed to happily suckle on the paci she was given.