Just A Bit More Denial

"Mom, shhh, it's ok." Scarlet hugged Amber and gently rocked her back and forth. "Let's get you into a new diaper, ok?" Scarlet got her sat down so it would be easier to change her.
"There is no way I just pooped myself... this has to be a dream..." Amber began crying as she was sat down. Being sat down clearly didn't help calm her down as she felt the mess spread, causing her to cry more.
"Aww, mom, lay back and I'll change you. I know you don't like being messy."
Amber continued to cry as she began to follow her daughter's orders by laying down for her.
She began changing Amber's diaper as if she was a baby. She put a nice thick princess diaper on Amber. "There you go mom, now come along and you'll get your eggs." She got a plate and put scrambled eggs on it.
"Ugh, why am I being treated like an infant Scarlet ?" Amber frowned as she stared down at her princess diaper.
"Mom, what do you mean? This is how you always have been treated since I was at least seven."
"I-I have...? It doesn't make sense! Adults aren't treated this way!" Amber angrily began eating her breakfast.
"Well, you wanted to be less stressed and you said you would be my new baby doll. It's been like that ever since."
"I-I never said that..." Amber continued eating her breakfast. After a few minutes, she had finally finished it all. Soon a hissing noise started coming from her as she began to blush.
"Mom, this is your third diaper this morning, maybe I should wait until your diaper is full to change you, isn't that right stinky butt?" Scarlet poked Amber's tummy.
"No! Change me now!" Amber cried out as she felt the squish of her wet diaper. She was completely embarrassed at the fact that she was begging her own daughter to change her wet diaper. Something her own daughter did when she was a toddler.
"Mom, I don't want to run out of a whole dozen pack in less than an hour. I don't want to run to the store, we just did it yesterday."
"P-Please Scarlet..." Amber soon burst out into tears. She bawled her eyes out like any baby would when they needed a change.