Those ARE Your Clothes

"What are you talking about mom, those are your clothes. I can't replace something with the same thing, that's dumb. And, also, if you can get a diaper on, you better get one on before you go on the floor."
"I will not put a diaper on! And I would never 'go' on the floor!" Amber angrily stared at Scarlet as her stomach growled a little.
"Now, where could that girl have hidden my panties" Amber began looking around her room for her panties. After a few minutes she suddenly began wetting herself, "Oh my god, I wet myself!".
Scarlet opened the door. "I told you needed to put a diaper on, now look, you made a puddle on the floor."
"I-I wet me.... something is not right here..." Amber stood there in shock over what had just happened. "M-Maybe I really do need diapers..."
"I don't know what's wrong with your mom, but I can't have you making puddles of your lemonade on the floor. Lay down and I'll get you a diaper to wear."
Amber went silent and laid down on the bed. She was still processing what had just happened. Never would she have thought that she would not only mess herself but also wet herself. And now she was about to be diapered by her daughter ? Things were getting ridiculous!