fourteen

jeongin woke up in a dazed state from last nights activities, mostly consisting of happy tears and laughter with felix and minho.
it was still so hard to believe that bang chan, like THE bang chan that jeongin idolized wanted to be friends with him ?

slowly realizing minho and felix spent the night by the bodies sprawled out on his couches. he attempted to get out of bed but he didn't really have a reason right? truthfully out of everyone in his friend group he had the most money. his dad was lawyer for a really big company and his mom was a surgeon. so along with the large paycheck came unnatural schedules. dad wasn't home from 5am to 9pm and mom left at 11am only to stay at the hospital until 1-2am. no matter the fact, they didn't talk much, their family wasn't social. and he felt alone a lot.

shit. it's monday. time check,, 7:47 if felix and minho don't wake up they'll all be late

jeongin shot up from bed and ran over to the seemingly lifeless bodies that were on his couches and shook them to life, of course with protests from felix.

eventually everyone was awake and they were getting into their uniform at the speed of light. then when jeongin ran over to grab his phone he saw a instagram message.

bangchris✔️
hey jeongin, idk if you're awake yet but good morning ?

jeongin read the message with a smile on his face. but right now they had to leave, making a mental note to reply to chan's message later. the three boys all gathered at the front door, each rushing the next, and eventually they headed out.

hopefully they would get there in time

a/n do you guys like when i do these types of chapters rather than just the instagram posts? pls tell me. anyway jeongchan is STILL ALIVE HEHEHEHEH

 anyway jeongchan is STILL ALIVE HEHEHEHEH

awhhhghhhhxhxhsjjs they are so cute i'm :(