fourty-one

the food was finally done and the scent of the crepes wafted through the air and got carried through the entire apartment. no complaint there though, because the smell was mesmerizing. who knew chan and changbin were such amazing cooks.

felix eventually woke up to the smell and jisung was found still asleep in a small room with a bed. changbin and chan decided to let him sleep for awhile longer, more crepes for them anyway.

everyone awake decided to sit at the kitchen table with the plate full of crepes in the middle for everyone to grab. jeongin and chan gladly sat next to eachother while changbin and felix awkwardly shifted into seats that were side by side.

eventually when jisung made his way to the table sleepily, he gaslighted a conversation between all of the boys.

jisung seemed to always talk about how close jeongin and chan have gotten. the mention of him and his idol becoming closer makes jeongin get flushed. the blush reached all the way to the top of his ears. this only made chan scoot closer to the other boy and bask in the glory of how cute he is.

though nothing was officially made between the two boys. everyone else knew that one day they would be together.

HELLO! i'm sorry this took so long to get out and that it's a shit chapter.. i was finished writing and then! i accidentally clicked the undo button and wanted to DIE. anyway i'm seeing stray kids in 33 days!! very exited hehehe...
thank you !!!