fourty

as jeongin woke up for the second time, he let his eyes graze over the room. jisung was no longer sprawled on the ground, jeongin assumes he had moved to a more comfortable bed. felix was still fast asleep but changbin was nowhere to be seen.

when he was able to finally come to his full senses, he heard the noises of a crackling fire and the sound of a knife hitting a cutting board. in the background he listened in to the sound of old english music, it sounded jazzy but calming. a perfect feeling for this morning.

he realized that chan was no longer below him and jeongin really missed his warmth, there was a feeling that chan gave off and it electrified jeongins skin. he felt on top of the world when he touched him, and right now.. jeongin was in the grass.

jeongin lifted himself up onto his elbows and took a deep inhale through his nose. his cheeks were tinted pink, giving him the look of 'just woken up' which really suited the younger boy. he looked oh so cute.

finally he flung his legs to the edge of the couch, his feet hitting the soft wooden floor which sent a cold flare through his body. with his feet finally on the floor he was able to stand up and start making his way towards the sound.

he turned the corner and saw chan with his slightly messy blonde hair and a monotone hawaiian shirt, slightly covered by a black apron. he was chopping up strawberries and humming along quietly to the music playing.
changbin was behind him in a dark red shirt that was tight against his body due to the apron around his torso. his black jeans were tight around his legs and had rips that traveled all the way up to his thighs.

chan seemed to notice the groggy looking boy standing the the doorway and he smiled, setting down his knife to go and give jeongin a hug. a slight reward to him waking up, though he didn't need a reward, he accepted chan's hug just to get that feeling again. the feeling of being high in the clouds and living in the sunshine. chan was his sunshine.

"good morning sweet boy!" chan had slightly whispered into his ears, his voice was deep and raspy, he had obviously not been awake for that long either. "hey hyung, what are you and changbin hyung cooking in here?" jeongins voice was soft and quiet, his throat hurt and it was obvious that he should have gotten a drink before talking. "we are making some crepes! binnie is in charge of the dough and i'm responsible for the berries!"

jeongin took in the smell of the cooking dough and the look on chan's face. he loved when chan was happy, seeing his smile was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen, and his eyes twinkled like christmas lights in the dark. he would never, ever get over the feeling of waking up with chan.
"jeongin? are you okay sweet bunny? why aren't you talking?" chans voice brought jeongin out of his trans and brought him back down to earth. "i'm okay hyung!! just taking in the view" jeongin said with a smile, leaning in to hug chan.
the cloudy feeling was addictive, jeongin couldn't wait until he felt it again.

"aw you really are such a cute little boy"