thirty-six

"we're here guys!" chan's voice rang out through the small car.
"finally!" felix sang out in response.
changbin opened his door and made his way out, he was relatively short so he didn't have to duck his head down like most others in the car, making for quick and easy departure.
as soon as all four of the boys were out of chans car, they were led into an apartment building, it looked sleek and modern, it amazed the younger.
chan and changbin were playing a not so subtle game of 'follow the leader' with the two younger boys, and they just complied and followed without words because they would have gotten lost without the game.

once inside the sleek building there was an even sleeker lobby, the desk was gray and it had sharp edges, accentuating the amazing shape it held. the young looking lady behind the desk smiled at jeongin and nodded slightly, her black, bobbed hair bouncing slightly with her movements.

their game continued with chan being the leader now since changbin fell behind to talk with felix.
jeongin jogged a little to catch up to the barely taller boy, desperate to talk to him.
chan sensed the younger next to him and he turned to see his face, flashing him a smile that made his dimples show, making the cherry headed boy swoon.
chan put his hand around jeongins shoulder, earning a bright smile, full of love.
jeongin reached up and grasped the hand that was around his neck, pulling himself closer to chans body, the warmth of the other boy making him feel safe.

when they got to the elevator, chan used his free hand to hit the '8' button and they started slowly going up to the 8th floor.

when they finally arrived at the 3racha dorm chan finally said something
"be aware, jisung might be very loud? he's playing video games and sometimes he gets... angry" opting for a for a dramatic pause, to make his point more clear.
after a brief moment he turned to nob and opened the door, greeted with an angry jisung yelling "fucking GENGI !!!!"

chan turned and gave the iconic 'i told you so' face to jeongin, making the younger burst out into a fit of giggles, also alerting jisung that they had visitors.
after everyone got in and took their shoes off, jeongin allowed himself to take in the new area around him, the walls were a light gray which paired beautifully with the black couch that was pinned against the wall. to his right was the dining room that was seemingly left untouched, a simple wood table and gray chairs.
farther ahead was a staircase, probably leading to the boys rooms and a tiny balcony at the top.
after walking into the living room he saw the tv, that was now showcasing a video game, was against the opposite wall to the couch and a small coffee table that matched the color of the dining table he saw previously.
a small hallway led into the kitchen which had an extensive amount of cupboards and plants on the windowsill above the sink, an island lay in the middle with two stools for eating on assumingly.
chan led jeongin over to one of the black couches with changbin and felix following behind quickly, they all sat and watched jisung play, hearing a slur of cuss words every once and a while.

"hey jeongin? do you want some iced vovos?" they youngers ears perked up at the name of one of his favorite snacks,
"yes of course !!" jeongins excitement was clear in his voice, making chan chuckle as he pulled himself off of the couch, only to return shortly after with the vovos. (still smiling like an idot)

they each took turns playing overwatch with jisung, utilizing the extra controller that was on the coffee table.
though jeongin never really played, only wishing to be by chans side, which the older was not protesting.

about an hour had passed of, mostly felix, yelling about overwatch and.. other things.. jeongin shuddered at just the thought. chan picked up his phone and looked at the time, a little shocked.
"bunny it's 8:37!" which normally jeongin would be nervous about but it was friday, so there was nothing to be worried about, not forgetting the olders worried face, he wanted to laugh, chan was just too cute.
"channie don't worry!! i don't have school! and i don't have to ask mum to stay the night okay? she went to china for work so i'm staying with lix" chans face relaxed and he looked as if he'd been lied to, making jeongin finally let out the laughs that he had been holding back.

chan stood up and picked up the younger by his thighs, setting him on his waist.
"you made me worry baby" a pout resting on his lips making jeongin laugh harder, if possible.
"i-im sor-ry hyun-g" his laughing fit making his words come out stiffly and stuttered
"calm down bunny!!!" chan pet the boy that was resting on his waste on the top of the head, in hopes of calming him down,
which ultimately worked.
though the two were still standing, jeongin used the leverage of chans hands under him and leaned his head into the others neck.
"i'm tired channie hyung" he yawned, making chans heart hurt "alright let's lay down why don't we?" the older boy said as he lowered both bodies back onto the couch, jeongin now straddling his waist.
"hyung can i sleep on you?" he whined and fell onto the boy beneath him
"if i'm really that comfortable then yes" he took a short pause and then he continued his sentence, this time directed to changbin "mate were just gonna sleep here, the little ones already half asleep so i don't wanna wake him"
changbin nodded in response and went back to watching felix and jisung play mario kart.

jeongin smiled and put his head to chans chest. focusing on the rise and fall of his chest and how it moved his head, chan's steady heartbeat calmed him down.
the warmth that chans hands left on his thigh and how the feeling of his hands drawing incoherent shapes on his back left a trail of warmth.
what would be loud and unbearable talking from his best friend, had just become muffled yelling about how princess peach was a bitch.

he couldn't have asked for anything more in this world.

a/n i was told that some people don't have iced vovos ??? if any of you are aussies/chinese ?? or french y'all will understand they are literally GODLIKE i'm so sad y'all don't know what ur missing out on.