thirty

chan pov
chan: none
jisung:bold
changbin:underlined

"chan has a crushhh"
"ji you are so annoying"
"binnnn i'm not annoying?? just stating the facts"

bickering.. again ??
my two friends constantly were having some sort of argument and i was sick of it honestly.
"guys. shut the fuck up"

"CHANGBIN LOOK !!! HE DOESNT WANT ME TO EXPOSE HIS CRUSH"

changbin was right, he is annoying.
but nonetheless i was intrigued by this 'crush' i have apparently.
"ji who do you think i like?"
confusion probably written on my face like a children's book
"that kid who came here the other day ?? what did you say his name was ?"
oh. they are talking about jeonginnie
"sung im pretty sure chan called him... bunny?"
damn changbin and his incredible hearing.
"his name is jeongin"
since they are so interested. telling them is in my best interest.. if i didn't tell them it'd be constant nagging for... weeks.
i shudder just at the thought.
"channnnn likessss jeonginnnn"
"HAN JISUNG ! SHUT YOUR MOUTH"
"sooooo what i'm hearing is that you do like him"
"chan, sung. let's just work? like we're in the fucking studio for a reason. let's get some god damn work done for once."
changbin slammed his hands on the table to give his words some power over jisung and his dumb argument (that made no sense by the way)
i nod and look over to jisung waiting for him to agree. as ji finally nods sharply we turn to our respectable desks to get some work done.
i hear a chair turning around and quickly after i hear
"as much as i hate admitting.. ji is probably right. you should definitely ask him out"
"GET TO WORK CHANGBIN"

he puts his hands up in surrender and he slowly turned back into his desk.

i just might ask innie out though.

a/n
i changed the name to online because i have a much better idea for the title cupid. will b writing that after this one is done <3