Chapter 1

-Felix's P.O.V-
"Come on, you are going to this party whatever you say. Ok?" somebody said

"I've never been to a party before"

"You don't need college for a party, all you have to do is get drunk and have fun, simple"

"Yeah.. simple"

"I'll choose your outfit" the boy said "Let's see, what you have in your wardrobe?"

"Clothes?.."

"I know you have clothes, damn, I was asking what kind of clothes. I will just search if you don't mind"

"It's ok Chan, I don't mind"

"So pink, orange, red, blue.." Chan looked at me "Don't you have something ..sexier?"

"Why would I have sexy clothes in my wardrobe? I'm underage"

"Right.. How about me borrowing you something sexy but not that sexy?"

"..Fine.. I guess"

"Let's go to my place"

After leaving Felix's place the boys made their way to the older house. But something was wrong, Felix felt that something bad is going to happen this night.

"Look at this boyyy" Chan said after I dressed with the clothes that he gives to me "You look handsome" he smiled

I looked in the mirror
"This is bad" I said

"NO IT'S NOT"

"Is that what people wear at parties?" I asked

"In your case.. yes" Chan said

"My case? What about other cases?"

"That's.. another story.. ANYWAY now go back home and we will meet at 10 pm ok?"

"10 pm? Isn't it too late?" I asked

"Late? I think it's even earlier, Felix"

"Parties are weird"

"You didn't go to one yet so don't make conclusions already"

"All right"

Felix got home, he threw into bed and took his diary and start writing in.
He was obsessed with writing everything that he was doing. For him, diaries are important, cause you always have to remember every little thing in your life. The best choice is making a diary.

"I feel so weird and anxious. What if Chan tricked me and he put me wearing this shit and I will be the only one wearing clothes like this and I will get bullied again"

Breathe Felix.. Chan is your friend, everything is going to be fine.

"Shit" I realized what time is it "I need to call Chan" I pick my phone and I called him