Chapter 6

-Felix's P.O.V-
Do you remember?

I just moved to Korea, it was all new to me. I met Chan, the boy that made me happy, my only friend that I had, the person who also left me behind.
He forced me to go to your party.
Do you remember when we first meet? You kissed me, at your party, we were playing truth or dare, we were so drunk. And you wanted to go further, but I fell asleep. I laughed at myself

Then things were so awkward between us. We were barely talking to each other.

But
In the final, we became friends, very good friends. We were always hanging with each other, always cuddling, in a friendly loving way, always laughing together, always walking home together and hang at your house playing with 'the wheel'.
I was so happy back then.

One day, one night
Everything changed.

Do you remember what happened?
We were playing truth or dare, and we end up kissing, making out. It was so hot, and I loved it so much. It was one of the best moments that I ever had in my life.

But
I was so scared, I ran away, and I let you suffer a few days because I was unsure about me, about my sexuality, about what the others could say.
In the final

We were together, a lovely couple, the school's top couple, we went through high school together, we graduated together and end up here, in this apartment who used to be 'our apartment'

Remember when we woke up beside each other? Sometimes naked. I laughed again at myself. The sun was shining, your face was shining, back in those days, I couldn't wish for another life, I loved my life, my life when you were in.

But slowly, things got bad.
You meet Hyunjin
You were hanging with Hyunjin
You were hugging Hyunjin
You were kissing Hyunjin
You were being fucked by Hyunjin.

And that's how everything that we had, every moment spend together, every feeling, every touch, every look and every smile, you end it.

Now, you and Hyunjin are a loving couple, a perfect couple, like we used to be.

-No one's P.O.V-
Felix was sitting on the sofa, looking at the walls, talking to himself.
The last time when he left the apartment was? A few weeks ago?
What he was doing every day was writing in his diary and speaking to himself.

His face now was pale, his eyes were all red from crying, his lips were purple, he was freezing, but not because it was cold, it was actually hot inside the apartment.
He was freezing because he was dying.