Chapter 8

-Changbin's P.O.V-
It's morning, I woke up and watched throw the window. It's still dark but it's a calm atmosphere.
I dressed up with a black coat and black jeans. I took the flowers that I have brought last night, and I left the house.

The snow was everywhere, and it was freezing. On the side of the road, there were some daffodils, strange.
I barely slept last night, I keep having nightmares, and they don't stop. I want them to stop. Please

I arrived in the place.

Lee Felix
2000 - 2019

"Hi Felix, how are you?
Cause I'm not fine at all. The nightmares haven't stopped yet. And I don't know what to do, I can barely sleep. The doctors said that is the trauma, but I don't know what to say."

"I wish you were beside me, hugging me when I have them.
You know that it worked once? Do you remember?
We were just coming home from the Halloween party and I was having so many bad dreams about the scary house, cause you forced me to come inside with you, I didn't mind through, I was feeling safe beside you, I was feeling safe holding your hand."

"Anyways, as I was saying, I was having bad dreams that night and when I woke up screaming, you panicked and asked me worried what happened, I told you about the nightmare, I don't really remember what was it, and you hold my hand, kissed me softly and said that everything was ok, that you were right there, beside me."

"You back hugged me and kissed my head softly, your hand going throw my hair, until I fell asleep, and I hadn't nightmares after that, until now."

"What I will do with them if you are not here? How will stop them?"

"I'm sorry Felix, I know this is all my fault, I know I shouldn't let you go, I know I should've cared about you more, spend more time with you, saying to you how great you are and how beautiful and how happy you make me."

"I'm an idiot and I regret this so much, I will regret this all my life. You had so many chances, you were so young, you had to live a beautiful life, but you didn't."

"I'm sorry Felix, I'm sorry that I made you suffer so much, I should be in that coffin, not you. I am so awful, and you were such a great, lovely, pretty, smart and sweet person. You deserve the world."

"I brought you these" Changbin placed the flowers on the white grave, his eyes being full with tears

"I really don't know how should I live my life without you, I am broken, hurt, and I don't know what to do. I will probably end up soon beside you"

"I love you Felix, please, forgive me"

The End