Destiny in the Rain (Giovanni X Daughter Reader)

You were the daughter of non other than Giovanni Rocket himself. You and your father shared a pretty close bond, much to your little brothers dismay. You way older than your brother, probably due to the fact you were adopted. But to you that didn't matter, it was the bond that established family. Not blood ties.

You wish your father would come home. Having him leave Team Rocket in sled exile, you took his place as leader. It was hard, stressful, and exhausting work. You didn't care though, if your dad could do it. So could you right? You were determined to make your father proud.

It had been almost 2 years since Giovanni left, and Team Rocket was making a comeback. Reestablishing it's hold in the Kanto region. Things were going so smoothly, you decided to take a small vacation to the Johto region. You already had a secluded house near Ecruteak City.

Upon arriving, you didn't waist any time and settled in. Relaxing with your Persian and (Favorite feline or canine Pokemon). Though you soon grew antsy and decided to take a walk. The weather called for rain in a half hour or so, for this reason you decided to take an umbrella just in case. You didn't bother changing out of your suit, you felt more comfortable in it than regular clothes. It made you feel confident, and worth something. You pulled on your black trench coat, with the proud R embroidered in the shoulder. You took your X-receiver and whole Pokemon team just to be safe.

Stepping outside you breathed in the fresh air, relaxing and setting off down the path near your house. It was calm and pleasant walk. A nice light breeze blew through the air, but not enough enough to knock off your  fedora. You wanted a split in the trail leading two opposite directions. Deciding to go onwards you felt a drive to go to the left. Something telling you there was something waiting for you there. You remembered your father always told you to trust your gut. So trust it you shall.

You noticed it started to sprinkle rain. Countering this change in weather you open your umbrella, your Pokemon keeping close by you as to get some shelter from the rain. Soon afterwards you spotted someone on the trail ahead of you. They were tall, wearing a black fedora and trench coat. You had a feeling they were familiar to you.

Going with your gut once again, you began to approach the person. The rain began to pick up, causing the person in front of you to groan. "Damn rain!" A male voice cursed in front of you. Your heart began to pound with excitement, you knew that voice anywhere. Careful not to give away your presence, you snuck up behind him. Placing your umbrella over the both of you, "you know a wise man once told me to always trust your gut...." The man froze, his body deadly still. The only sound coming from the rain for a few moments.

"And I'm damn glad I take that to heart. Ain't that right dad?" You were smiling ear to ear, (e/c) beaming with joy. The figure finally turned around, looking right at you. It was no doubt your father, his dark eyes wide with shock. He studied you, until they feel on the R on your trench coat. He looked back at you, starring into your shining (e/c) orbs.

"(y/n)....."he talked off, his mind going blank. "How....when.....what..." He couldn't speak, his mind spinning like a hurricane. He only snapped out of his trance when you hugged him. "I missed you dad." You said, tears pricking your eyes. You were roughly his height, which made hugging him a lot easier than it could be.

He smiled though you couldn't see it, though you heard him him softly in contentment. He hugged you back, you could only imagine what he was feeling at the moment. "I heard all about Team Rocket's comeback" he finally said, causing you to smile. "Yeah, it took allot of work, blood, sweat, and tears but we managed. Though it isn't the same without you there dad." You said, pulling away to looked at him. He was now frowning, clearly in deep thought. He then looked back at the road ahead of them, before back to you.

He then made his decision, "you know what? I think I've been in self-exile long enough. Don't you think?" He gave you one of his famous devilish smirks that borderlines a smile. You felt your face light up even more (if that was even possible) "I agree with you all the way 'boss'." You elbowed him playfully, causing him to chuckle. "I think we can share that tittle for now. Besides, I would like to catch up with my favorite daughter first."

You begin to walk with your father, going down the trail back home. Rain has stopped and the clouds broke, revealing the rose and golden orange sky. As the sun was setting in the distant horizon. You withdraw the umbrella and hook it on your left arm. "I'm your only daughter" you giggled, looking over to your father. He only chuckled again placing a hand on your shoulder. "Precisely. We don't want to make Silver jealous now would we?" You smiled in a mischievous fashion. "He already is", you both laugh at that.

After a few moments of silence Giovanni sighed happily, "I'm really proud of you (y/n)." This made you blush slightly, he didn't help the matter for he stole a kiss on your temple. "I love you kiddo", he said with a content smile on his face.

You look over and smiled even wider. "I love you to dad."

     ~Fin~

Authors Note: I'm back! Sorry it took so long. I got sick. Hopefully will update allot quicker now. Please understand I have school and other things that come before this. Leave requests and vote! Keep dreaming!