Night Terrors (Guzma x Reader)

You had known Guzma for quite some time now. Though your relationship was still friends, the tension between you two was unmistakable. You were just afraid to make the first move.

You let Guzma stay over at your place for the night, for it was storming like crazy outside. You refused to let Guzma travel in that, let alone leave the confines of the property. A loud clap of thunder made you jump to fill attention. Sitting bolt upright you curse the storm for waking you up for the 1000th time.

"Dammit Zapdos you cur!" You growled, deciding to go check up on Guzma and see how he was doing. You swung out of bed, careful not to wake up your (f/p) who was sleeping beside the bedside. You slipped on your Tapu Koko slippers and (f/c) robe, before setting out to the guest room. The light of the raging lightning storm was enough to guide you the room next door to yours.

The door was ajar, allowing you to easily sneak inside. Your eyes quickly spotted Guzma in the bed. He was tossing and turning in his sleep. Mumbling in his sleep, loud enough for you to hear him. You still standing at the door to!

"No...... No stop.... Get away from me!" He kicked around the covers, clutching a fist full of his white hair. You watched him for a few moments, to stunned to react. "Stop it! Get away from me! Help! Someone please!" He screamed, curling himself into a ball. You snap out of your trance and rushed to him. Beginning to shake him gently. "Guzma? Guzma wake up."

He didn't respond, shaking his head, as he clutched him head. Sobbing uncontrollably, continuing to moments "no no no" over and over. Panic spurring your brain, you shook him with fill force screaming "GUZMA!"

He gasped awake, sitting bolt upright. Making you jump back so your heads didn't collide. You sat on the edge of the bed, hesitantly reaching out. "Guzma?" You gently called, placing a hand in his shoulder. He jumped having not realized you were there. He looked straight into your eyes, his laced with fear and panic. His breathing rugged and raspy.

You cup his cheek with your free hand. "Hey. It's okay Guzma. It was just a dream. It wasn't real. Relax" you tried to reassure him. He only looked at you, his breathing slowed. He looked awful, messy hair, bloodshot eyes, cold sweat on his brow, and his skin paler than usual. He just continued to stare, shaking slightly.

You both say there for what seemed like hours. Before Guzma spoke up, "why do you care about me (y/n)?" After all I've done. You still care, why?" He croaked, his eyes glistened with tears. It hurt you to see him like this, you racked your brain on what to say. Finally gathering your courage, you were ready to confess your love to him.

"I care about you, because I love you Guzma" you said. Watching his eyes widen, as you leaned in and kissed him softly. A flush of pink to your cheeks, your eyes closed. You felt him kiss back gently a few moments later. Causing you to blush harder. A few more moments past, before you pulled away to breath. Staying back at Guzma. He reached up a feeble have and cupped your cheek. You couldn't help but smile at him.

A sudden clap of thunder bright you both out of your love induced trance. Staring out the open window, you heard Guzma take a deep shaky breath. Returning your attention to him, you watched him lay back down. Rubbing his face with his hands. You contemplated for a moment, before an idea came to your head.

You laid down next to him, pulling the covers over you both. He watched you with a confused look, opening his mouth to speak. He didn't say anything before you wrapped your arms around him. Pulling him cost to your chest, hosting him in a protective embrace.

He was stiff for a few moments, before relaxing. Snuggling closer to you, he let out a small yawn. You watched him fall asleep in your arms. Smiling to yourself as he slept peacefully in your embrace. You soon felt sleep creep into your conscience. Not long after, you drifted off to sleep.

~FIN~

AN- hey all! I'm publishing stories as fast as i can. I usually write my stories out on physical paper before typing them out. So that may explain why it takes so long. Please feel free to send suggestions for future stories!