Chap 27

I don't know if i said this before or not but more that 5,000 reads thank you all so much! :D and Here is number 27.

-Harry's POV-

Today is the day that me, the boys, Deanna, and Hannah are going back to Holmes Chapel. "We're here." The pilot said. We got off the plane and grabbed our stuff. The car ride was full of them all singing to the radio and joking around. We walked up to my house and walked in. "Mum." I called. "Harry!" My mom came out and hugged me. "It's great to see you mum." I said still holding her and missing our times together. I grabbed Deanna's wrist. "This is Deanna. She use to-" My mum cut me off and pulled her into a hug. "Wow your all grown up now. It's great to see you again Deanna." she said to her. "It's great to see you again Mrs.Cox." She said while they both let go of each other. "Please call me Anne." They both smiled at each other. "Anne!!!!" The boys said running to her then pulling her into a hug.

-Deanna's POV-

"Deanna come on let's go to the park!!!!!" Hannah said pulling on my arm. "It's 8 pm and dark out." I said. "Come on!" she got on her knee's. I rolled my eye's "Okay! Fine!" She grabbed my hand and brought me up to Harry's room throwing a dress at me. "Put this on." Hannah said. I went to the bathroom and put the dress on. Hannah looked at me. "Awww your so pretty." She said to me. "Let's go." I said. She had a taxi outside waiting for us to bring us to the park. When we got there I saw a line of candles leading to the fountain. "Hannah-" I turned around to see her gone and a note on the tree next to me. Follow the lights It said. I followed the candles to the fountain. I looked at the beauty of the candles and the stars in the sky. "Deanna." I turned around and saw Harry in a tux. "Looking good Styles." I laughed. He smiled at me. He came over and grabbed my hand. I looked at him as he knelt down on one knee. "Deanna, I've known you for so long and even after all of the bad times I have always loved you the same. I have loved you since the first time I saw you." I laughed. "The first time you saw me in my room getting dressed or when I was all dressed and at the bakery?" He laughed. "Both, but just getting to know you made me love you more. I know some times I was a huge dick but that was because I was scared of my true feelings for you. Will you make me the luckiest guy and marry me?" He asked pulling a box out of his pocket and showing me the ring. I smiled and started to cry. "Yes! Harry! Yes!" He put the ring on my finger. He picked me up and twirled me while kissing me. The boys and Hannah came out throwing flowers and hugging us. "Yeah!!!!!" Louis cheered. "Mr. & Mrs.Styles." Hannah said smiling. I laughed and kissed Harry some more.

Thanks for reading I know it has been awhile but school and homework is just CRAZY!!!!! But I know I can count on all of you guys. Tell me what you think and I'll try and write more soon. Love you :* <3