Chapter 4: Dangerous

"ALLISON WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" I was thinking I want money and she was hot.

"I know, I'm sorry." Alaska was furious with me.

"You think it's a good idea for you go around making out with everybody? What kind of message is that going to send?" Piper was sitting in the corner rolling her eyes.

"Come on, Lask," Piper got up and walked over to us. "Everyone makes mistakes. You've done the same thing." Piper wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Yes, and there were serious consequences." I felt so small. I couldn't believe I had let her play me like that. I didn't regret it, I just wish I had been more careful.

I know Jules didn't mean to. I wanted it just as much as she did. Neither of us wanted to stop. She kissed me when I was giving her a lap dance. My whole world stopped. I felt literal sparks and butterflies in my stomach.

She grabbed my waist and flipped me onto my back. Crawling on me she started to kiss my neck. My breath hitched when her lips made contact. I could feel her smile on me.

Coming back up to my lips, it was me who grabbed her first. I wanted her. I needed her. She made me feel good. I felt her tongue slip between my lips. I wanted to take things to the next level. Let her love me.

I pulled away. "I can't." Her warm touch left me. "I'm sorry. I'm working. I just cant." She sat up like before and sighed.

Crawling over to her, I got back on her lap. She rested her head between my breasts. We sat there for awhile talking about each other. It wasn't your normal private session.

"It wont happen again, I can assure you." I said snapping out of my daydream. The hickeys she left were still aching.

"It better not." Then she turned and left.

I sighed. "Don't worry about it. Go home and get some rest. We have Sundays off, so just take a day to yourself." Piper squeezed my shoulder and left.

I was the last one to leave that night, other than the man who was supposed to lock up after me. He rolled his eyes when he saw me. I mouthed 'sorry' to him and walked past.

The ride to my apartment was short. My thoughts helped with that. Looking at the clock on the wall of the building, I saw it was almost 6 in the morning. It was starting to feel like it too.

Just as I was about to unlock my door, Joe stopped me. "Where you been?" Like it's any of your business, I wanted to say. I turned about to face him.

"I was at work."

"Being a skanky prostitute?" That one hurt a little. Joe made an advance towards me. My back hit my door just as his hand did.

"Get away from her." Joe and I both looked over to see who it was. Gun in hand, Jules was there pointing it at Joe's head. He backed away from me.

"Julia, wow. Nice you see you." He let out a nervous laugh.

"Where's my money, Joe?" She was angry. I was in shock.

"I'll have it next week. Promise." Joe put his hands up.

"That's what you said last week. Times up. If you don't have my money, Joe, I'm going to kill you." Joe glanced over to me before pulling me in the middle of their mess. One arm was wrapped around my neck and the other on my back.

"What are you going to do now?" I started to shake with fear as Julia and I made eye contact. Her gun was pointed straight at me.

"She means nothing to me. This isn't going to stop me from shooting you, Joe." I felt my captor tighten his hold on my neck. I squealed in pain.

"Please let me go." Joe jerked me around and forced me into a corner. He turned back around to Jules with her gun in hand. Joe cracked his neck and looked Julia up and down.

"I can take you. You're just a little bitch anyway," he spat. Jules smiled and glanced over to me. She lowered her gun and unloaded the bullets on the floor. Throwing the gun down, she looked over at me. My body was filled with fear. She didn't look phased by the occurrence.

Turning back over to Joe she struck first, the gut. As he doubled over she grabbed the back of his head and slammed it down hard on her knee. A cracking sound could be heard as he fell to the ground. Blood ran red all over the middle aged man. Jules squatted beside him and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and started to cry.

"Get up." This time she was talking to me. I was in such shock at what happened I didn't know I started to cry along with shake violently.

Jules bent down and grabbed her gun. I didn't move from the secure spot on the ground. Look down at me, she stuffed the gun in her pants and walked into my apartment. The state of shock I was in caused my speech to be out of service for the moment.

"Wha-" I pushed off the ground and stumbled into the doorway of my apartment. Jules was nowhere to be found. That is, until I heard her rustling around in my bedroom.

"What are you doing?" Was all I could ask at the moment. Upon entering my room, I saw Jules throwing my clothes into my suitcase. She turned around and spotted me. Pushing past, she walked to the bathroom to grab, what I assume was my toothbrush.

Throwing the bag at me she finally spoke to me. "People are after you. You either come with me so I can protect you, or you stay here and die," her face was blank. "The choice is yours." Then she walked out leaving me with my thoughts.

I looked around my little apartment I worked hard to keep. Was I really going to trust this girl? She seems like that dangerous one. Maybe this was her way of kidnapping me. But what if shes right and people are really after me?

Grabbing my jacket and a couple bucks, I threw the bag on my back and ran out to try and find Jules. She was waiting in the front of the building with her expensive looking bike.

"I'm glad you decided to join me." She threw down her cigarette and smashed it with her boot. "Let's go." She got on and started the engine. Throwing a helmet my way, she revved it up. I guess I'm going to have to trust her now.