8: Cut

Chapter eight: cut

Chapter eight: cut

She sighed as she laid down onto the cold floor, panting heavily. Her cheeks were a light red and lips were pale blue. Her usual clear blue eyes were glossed over.

She turned to Sasuke who stood at the side of her, sword in his hand. "I-I can continue Sasuke-san."

He shook his head, "You are weak."

Kikyo got onto her elbows and tried to stand only to collapse as he finished his sentence, "You can't even stand Kikyo."

She puffed out her cheeks in defiance before trying to get up, managing to get onto all fours before she was forced down. "What are you doing Sasuke-san?."

He had kicked her on her back, "You're weak."

"Silence."

He kicked her again, "And sick."

"Stop please."

He ignored her and grabbed her arm, forcing her onto her feet making her head spin. Sasuke then grabbed her waist, ignoring her flustered remarks.

"Let go Sasuke-san!"

And threw her over his shoulders like a sack of potataoes.

"Sasuke-san!" She cried out weakly, huffing as sweat ran down her forehead.

He ignored her and walked through the corridor, searching for Kabuto with her on his shoulder.

"Did you get hurt recently?.." he asked.

She shook her head, "No and even if I did, Kabuto-sama would have healed me."

"Hn." He wondered into another hallway, checking all the rooms. He was actually annoyed now, this woman was making him go through the trou——

"Actually I got hurt."

"When?." He questioned, stopping himself from entering the last room.

"I got a small cut on my head."

"From when?"

Sasuke felt her shift, "I don't know." His eyebrow twitched at her next words. "Actually I do. I got it here, in the Sound Village."

And then and there, he dropped her.

"Sasuke-san..." her voice was oddly quiet but he didn't turn and continued walking only to stop. "I can't feel my ankle." He ignored her. "It broke."

He turned and looked at her ankle, bruised and beginning to swell. He mentally cursed at his lack of patience..Orochimaru is going to kill me..

And all because this girl got ill from a stupid cut.