11: Surpass

Chapter 11: surpass

Chapter 11: surpass

She quickly put her blade up to deflect Sasuke's, the sound of swords clashing met her ears and winced at how hard he pushed his blade against hers. Kikyo slid back on her heels from his strength before pumping slight chakra into her legs and forcing them forward.

"You've gotten weaker Kikyo." He mocked, curving his blade to hit her shoulder.

"You gotten stronger that's all Sasuke-san.." she answered, aiming for his head whilst dodging his blow to her collarbone.

She wasn't lying, over the past years he had gotten stronger and less talkative, often using insults or commands at her. His hair had grown, voice broke and body developed into that of a teenager and he had definitely grown a lot in certain areas.

You do realise I was talking about his height.

Kikyo had grown beside him, well at the same pace of course. She had grown less talkative and stayed the monotone toned girl she had always been, showing displays of embarrassment or happiness were something rare as she got older. Orochimaru had officially stopped using the cage and let her roam as free as Kabuto surprisingly. Her blonde hair had grown longer and eyes more blue though she became quite the beautiful woman.

She leapt away from him seeing his blade being filled with chakra from a chidori, "I thought we weren't using chakra this time, Sasuke-san."

That caused him to stumble in his footing barely noticeably though but she still caught him, "I did. And?" He thrust his sword towards her, flickering beside her as lightning chakra was emitted into the sword.

She put a hand out below her to him as she jumped upwards, "Amon!"

With his sharingan, he managed to barely dodge her flames shooting at him before using the steam as a distraction, flickering beside her and putting his sword to her neck.

She sighed, "You win."

He smirked, "I did."

She nodded, "You've surpasses me with the curse mark—-"

"And?"  She furrowed her brows and looked at him in confusion. He pointed at his head before pointing DOWN at her.

"And height?...." she finished with a tilted head.

He faceplamed, "The sword."

"You surpassed me in the sword?.."

His eyebrow twitched, "In kenjutsu."

She ignored him, "You haven't done that."

He glared at her and pointing with the annoyance oozing out of his body at her broken sword on the ground and his perfect one.

"Your sword surpassed mine."

He huffed, she was too stubborn to admit it.

But they both knew he surpassed her in many ways.