29: Bitter reunion

This is a bigger chapter than usual since a lot happens here. Sorry for such a longer break in between last chapter and this one— I was stressed with my studies and quaratine. If you guys have any theories about the plot, comment! I'm interested <3

 If you guys have any theories about the plot, comment! I'm interested <3

"He didn't know how to feel looking at her.. I think."

.

.

.

There was heat.

  There was so much heat.

.

He stood alone in the fiery night, the bright colours dancing then tattooing into the rough ground before his eyes. His dark hair danced amongst the flying ash, gaze peering at what used to be a flat piece of land.

He observed, each time he watched the flames leap and hiss, always reaching feverishly out for him, trying desperately to grab and hold onto his fleeting shadow.  The flames still stood, he thought with a curious smirk. Even when the caster is far from here.

..Miles away from where the chakra was released..

And oh, how beautifully they swayed, beckoning and enticing him closer. To gaze at the rarity of the red flower dusted with the beautiful glow of imprinted chakra. With a chuckle, the man took a step, and reached out with his gloved hand and let it be immersed under the raging ashes.

..And this is why the Akatsuki yearn for her talents..

He let the blazing lips kiss his hands.

"A bloodline to bend great flames.. another to bend the will of the mind."

   Tobi chuckled at the similarities of it all.

   "Guess we aren't all that distant afterall."

  ... We were both too engraved in our flames that we went out.

..

Kikyo was anxious.

Terrified.

She absolutely dreaded the clear path she would go down.

The state she would most likely end up in.

How he would look at her differently—-