Morning sex🍑

I woke up to my boyfriend (Adym) smacking my ass.
Y/N- "mmmm daddy"
Adym- "you like that babygirl?"
Y/N- "yes daddy"
Adym smacks my ass again a little harder
Y/N- "fuck daddy"
Adym leans down and kisses your lips. He then begins to make a trail of kisses down to your neck  to your sweet spot. He finds it, making you moan a little. Adym goes up to your ear and whispers sexually, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're going to scream."
That's obviously turns you on. You always loved it when Adym whispered in your ear sexually.
Adym kisses from your neck down to your panties. Him being so skillful, he takes your panties off with his teeth. Adym sits you up, you un clip your bra because Adym doesn't know how to. Once you have it off Adym pushes you down but you refuse.
Adym- "what's wrong babygirl"
Y/N- "nothing I have an idea"
You flip around so now you're on top. You look at Adym and smirk. You can tell he has a boner through his shorts. You slide his shorts and underwear off reveling his hard dick. Without hesitation you shove his whole length in your mouth, making you gag.
Adym moans- "ohhhh fuck babygirl just like that"
He puts his hand on top of your head pushing your head up and down making you bob. Adym starts moaning louder.
Adym- "I'm gonna cum babygirl"
Hearing this you suck faster making him moan and groan louder.
Adym- "AHH FUCK BABYGIRL"
Adym cums all in your mouth. You swallow and smirk at him. He looks at you out of breath and says "Damn babygirl that was amazing, but now it's my turn."
Adym flips over so he's on top. He looks in your eyes sensing the fear in your eyes, he smirks at you. You know Adym is very freaky so your always afraid of what he's going to do to you. He kisses your lips then makes a trial of kisses down to your thigh. He then begins to tease you by licking your clit. You moan "Daddy please."
Adym looks at you and laughs a little. He then starts to eat you out making you moan like crazy. He then begins to rub your clit and puts in 2 fingers and starts pumping fast.
Y/N- "OH FUCK DADDY!"
He goes faster.
Y/N- "I'm gonna cum!!"
Adym smirks and pumps his fingers faster. You finally release over his fingers, he pulls out and sucks on them.
Adym- "Damn babygirl you taste delicious."
You start to get up to go take a shower but Adym pushes you down.
Adym- "I'm not done yet babygirl"
Y/N- "But ad-
Adym puts his fingers up to your lips
Adym-"Shhhhh."
Adym gets on top of you and looks at you waiting for approval. You nod and he goes in slow. You immediately feel pain followed by pleasure.
Y/N- "mmmmm daddy yes."
Adym smirks at you and leans down and kisses your neck.
You whisper in Adym's ear "please go faster daddy."
He immediately listens and starts thrusting faster.
Y/N- "AHHH FUCK ADYM!!"
Adym- "Ah shit baby so tight"
Y/N- "Adym I'm close!!"
Adym-"Cum for me princess"
You cum and Adym pulls out. You thought in your head that was an amazing way to start the day.
(Ok this is my first time writing on Wattpad and now the rest is gonna be in bold and underline and I don't know how to take it off, sooo yeah)
You look at Adym and say "That was great thanks babe."
Adym- "Anytime princess"
You then get out of bed to take a shower and get ready.

(Ok so this was my first imagine. I hope you guys liked it!! Leave a comment on how you liked it!!)

Adym Yorba Dirty Imagines!!🍑🍑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें