Netflix and Chill

Your Pov

I was sitting on my bed until I got a text from Adym. (A for adym, Y for you)

A- Babygirl come downstairs I want to netflix and chill

Y- Ok I'll be down in a bit

A- Ok princess

You knew Adym was horny so you wore his favorite lingerie. You walked downstairs to see adym sitting on the couch shirtless and his gray sweats low so you could see his v line and Calvin Klein boxers. You bit your lip on how hot he looked. When Adym saw you he had a huge boner. You just stared at it.

Adym- "Baby quit staring and get over here."

You sit next to Adym and he immediately puts his hand on your thigh. He inches it up closer to your pussy. He senses how wet you are.

Adym- "Fuck your hella wet baby"

You just look at him and bit your lip. You grab the controller and put 50 shades of grey on. You thought this would be good to watch. You leaned back on the couch. Right when your back hits the couch Adym begins to kiss you roughly. You kiss back of course. Adym rips off your lingerie and starts to rub your clit and finger you. You moan so loud.

Y/N- "mmmmm fuck"

Adym goes faster putting another finger in, then another, then another, he then puts his whole fist in your pussy. At this point you are screaming his name.

Y/N- "AHHH OMG FUCK ADYM MMMMM"

Adym takes his hand out and you squirt all over. You look over at Adym breathing heavily hes looking at you while biting his lip. You try to straddle him but he pushes you back down.

Adym- "I'm not done yet baby I'm still hungry."

Adym begins to suck on your tender clit. He swirls his tongue around your clit. He then rubs his tongue up and down between your folds.

Y/N- "mmmm yes adym"

Adym starts to take his sweat pants and boxers off. He tries to insert but you denied.

Adym- "whats wrong baby?"

Y/N- "Nothing I just want be on top because your always on top"

Adym- "Ok fine"

Adym lays down and you get between his legs. You start to suck his dick. You fit as much as you can in your mouth. Adym puts his large hand on the back of your head and makes you bob your head up and down. You gag a little but keep going. He twitches in your mouth. You knew he was close you take his dick out of your mouth. You straddle him and sit on his dick. You feel pleasure through your whole body. You and Adym moan at the same time.

You first start going slow. Then slowly getting faster. Adym is gripping onto your waist helping you move up and down on his dick. You both moan so loud. Your hands are on Adyms chest. You guys look at each other as you bounce up and down on Adyms dick. You felt a knot in your stomach.

Y/N- "FUCK ADYM IM GONNA CUMM"

Adym- "ME TOO BABYGIRL!!"

You and Adym cum together.

You lay down on Adyms body still connected. You put your head on his chest. You two are both breathing heavily. Adym pulls his dick out while you still lay on his chest.

Adym- "Damn that was fun!"

Y/N- "So much fun!"

You and Adym get cleaned up. You get dressed and and cuddle on the couch. Adym starts to play with your hair. You fall asleep in Adym's arms.

(Ok sorry this one is short. I kinda ran out of Ideas but I hope you enjoyed!)