Rough sex in the shower🚿🚿

I just got home from a long day at work. I go upstairs and head into the bathroom. I strip down and play Adym (my boyfriend's) music. I turned the shower on to the perfect temperature. I washed my hair and my body. I started to wash my face when I felt a sting on my ass. I turn around to see Adym biting his lip looking at me. I must've not have heard him open the door.
Y/N- "Adym what the heck!"
Adym- "Sorry babygirl I heard my song and the shower going and I got in and saw your beautiful ass."
I rolled my eyes at him playfully.
Y/N- "I was just fin-"
Adym put his finger up to my lips.
Adym- "Shhh, babygirl I've been wanting you all day"
He looks at me and bites his lips
Y/N- "Well now's your chance"
You say biting your lip. Adym pins you up against the wall and begins to kiss you all over. He makes his way down to your clit and kisses it. You put your hand on his head and throw your head back from pleasure. Adym then begins to eat you out. You began to moan. Adym looks up at you and smirks. Without warning Adym sticks 2 fingers up you causing you to scream his name.
Y/N- "ADYM!!!"
One of your hands is on top of Adym's head and the other is gripping the wall for support. Adym begins to thrust his fingers in and out fast. Your legs felt like jello at this point.
Y/N- "AHHH FUCK DADDY I'M CLOSE!!!"
Adym- "Cum for daddy princess"
You cum all over Adym's fingers. He pulls out and suck on them.
Adym- "mmm babygirl"
Adym begins to get out of the shower when you pull him back in.
Y/N- "Where do you think you're going??"
Adym- "I'm going to go make dinner"
Y/N-  "Oh no your not"
You push Adym against the wall and kiss him while your hands venture his body. You grab Kanye with one hand and with your other hand you hold onto Adym's neck. You began to jack him off. Adym moans softly. You jack him off harder and faster.
Adym- "ahhh fuckkkkk"
You bend down and start licking the tip, teasing him.
Adym- "Y/N stop teasin"
Adym hates it when you tease him. But you continue to do it because he gets so mad and it's hilarious. I mean he hasn't ever done anything bad before.
Adym- "Goddamnit Y/N!"
Adym gets you on your feet, turns you around and bends you over.
Adym- "You're gonna be so sorry you teased me".
Adym slaps your ass as hard as he can making you whimper
Y/N- "da-"
Adym- "I didn't give you permission to talk!"
Adym keeps slapping your ass, you didn't notice that he slipped inside you. He began to pound into you as hard and as fast as he could. He didn't care if it hurt. You moan and Adym slaps your ass hard.
Adym- "No moaning!"
You began to feel hot tears run down your face. You bite your lip so hard so you don't moan. You hear Adym moaning and groaning. Finally he released in you and pulled out. He turns you around.
Adym- "This is why you should never tease me"
Your lip quivers, "y- yes daddy."
Adym- "alright go get dressed and come down stairs for dinner."
After he leaves you cry softly knowing you will never ever tease him again.

(I hope you guys enjoyed this one. I had a lot of fun writing it! Let me know in the comments of what you thought of it!)