Suprise!🤪🤪

You and your boyfriend Adym like to have sex.. a lot. But you haven't seen him in two weeks because he's on a business trip for YouTube. You've been missing him so much!! Everyday you become more horny. The problem is Adym doesn't come home until another week. But you've been holding off on masturbating. But today is just to much. You had a very wet dream of you and Adym fucking. You thought is was real. When you woke up you thought Adym was there but he wasn't. Just thinking of Adym gets you wet. You try to contain your excitement but you can't. You get out of bed and grab a dildo and a vibrator. You turn the vibrator on low and put it on your clit. You already start to cum. But you keep going. You turn the vibrator on full speed and moan so loud. Finally you put the dildo in you and that put you over the edge. You screamed and moaned so loud you thought you shook the whole house. You started swearing. You got to your spot and hit it repeatedly with the dildo. You screamed out "FUCKKKK" and then you dropped the vibrator and took the dildo out. You breathed heavily. You looked up and your face turned bright red. You saw Adym standing at the door with a smirk on his face.
Y/N- "u-uh ad- Adym I uh didn't hear you come in, I-I can explain.
Adym- "jeez you missed me this much, did you fucking masturbate everyday??"
Y/N- "No this is the first day since you left."
Adym- "Damn babygirl you know you don't have to wait that long."
Y/N-"I know but I was getting hornier everyday sooo".
Y/N "BUT I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HOME!!!"
Adym- "I'm so happy I get to see you! Do you know how badly I wanna fuck you rn?"
Adym- "I never got a chance to masturbate while I was gone."
Y/N- "I don't know what's stopping you from fucking me. And that must of sucked."
Adym- "Yeah it did suck. Nothings stopping me."
Adym walks towards you cornering you. He pins your hands above your head and kisses you roughly. Since you're already naked he begins fingering you roughly.
Y/N- "Ah fuckk daddy yesss."
Adym- "yeah you like that babygirl?"
Feeling yourself get closer you have a high pitched moan Y/N- "mhhhm!"
You release all over adyms fingers and he licks them clean. Adym picks you up and throws you on the bed.
Adym- "I'm gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before."
This turned you on big time. Adym spreads your legs and lubes up your pussy with his spit. He slips in and goes in fast. This made you scream his name loud.
Y/N- "ADYMMMMM FUCKKKKK"
Adym- "ahh shit babygirl so tight."
You can tell Adym is getting close because his thrust are sloppier and sloppier.
Adym- "ahhh fuck baby I'm gonna cum"
Y/N- "me too let's cum together!"
You and Adym cum together. He pulls out and lays next to you.
Adym- "I'm never leaving for that long ever again. you just feel so good!!"
Y/N- "yeah please don't ever leave again you make me feel so amazing!"
Adym looks at you and smiles. You fall asleep with Adym's arms wrapped around you.

(I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! This one took a little longer then usual but I hope you guys like it!! Let me know what you guys think of it in the comments!!)