Cheating??

Adym's POV

I came home from the store. I walked in the door and froze when I heard a moan. I said in my head "Wtf" I waited and I heard another one. I started to follow the noise even though I was scared to find the outcome. The moaning started to get louder and faster. I bust open the door to mine and Y/N's room but I saw nothing. At this point I was confused. I heard another moan. I looked to the closet. I walked towards and opened the door. I looked down to see Y/N sitting on the floor with her eyes closed and biting her lip as she fingered herself. Not gonna lie this turned me on a bit. I closed the door and she opened her eyes.

Y/N- "Uhh Adym... I uh..."

Adym- "Damn babygirl you had me scared for a minute I thought you were cheating on me!"

Y/N- "Babe I would never cheat on you, I just thought of you and started to get horny and-"

Adym- "Shh baby let me help you out"

I got on my hands and knees and started eating Y/N out. She moaned and it made me so hard. I rubbed her clit and started to finger her.

Y/N POV

Adym started to rub my clit and finger me. I was so close. I loved the way his fingers would pump in and out of me. He made me feel amazing.

Y/N- "Ahhh fuck Adym mmmmm"

Adym- "Oh yeah you like that princess?"

You moan nodding your head. Adym put 3 fingers in, you hang your head back from the pleasure. You felt a knot form in your stomach.

Y/N- "Ad- Adym I'm gon- gonna cummm"

Adym- "cum for me babygirl"

You cum all over Adym's fingers. He pulls them out and sucks on them.

You make Adym stand up. You pull down his pants. Then his Calvin Klein boxers. His hard dick pops out at you. Without hesitation you shove his whole length in your mouth. Adym puts your hair into a ponytail and makes you go deeper. You gag but keep going. You hear Adym moan.

Adym- "Shit"

Adym- "Fuck babygirl just like that"

You feel adym twitch in your mouth so you suck faster and harder. Adym's moans get louder and faster. Finally you feel adym shoot his cum in your mouth.

Adym laid you down but you wanted be on top so badly

Y/N- "Adym I want to be on top!"

Adym- "No I'm on top"

You start pouting

Y/N- "Please Adym!"

Adym- "No"

Y/N- "Fine if you won't let me be on top I'm not gonna moan or cum" you said smirking

Adym- "Oh we'll see about that"

Adym kisses your lips roughly. He then goes down to your neck finding your sweet spot sucking leaving a hickey. He then starts to kiss down your stomach. He gives you hickeys all over your body. He goes back up to your lips kissing them roughly. You were so distracted by Adym kissing you that you didn't notice that he slipped in. You held in your moans. He was going so hard and so fast. You wanted to moan so bad but you don't want to give Adym the satisfaction. You hear Adym moaning and groaning you wanted to moan with him but then he would win and you don't want that.

Adym- "Ah fuck baby you're so tight damn!"

Adym- "You gonna cum yet baby?"

Y/N- "No"

Adym- "alright damn I'll make you cum"

Adym- "Moan for me baby"

Y/N- "No!"

Adym- "Please babygirl!"

Y/N-"No cause then you would win!"

Adym- "Ahh fuck... Y/N I'm giving you permission!"

Y/N- "I don't care"

Adym- "Fine fuck I'll force it out of you"

Y/N- "Bet"

Adym starts to go faster and harder hitting your g-spot repeatedly. While hes hitting your spot he starts to rub your clit fast. He was rubbing faster and harder, he was furious because you weren't moaning. Adym came inside you but he didn't slow down in fact he went faster. He wasn't going to stop until you came and moaned. Adym kept hitting your spot. You felt a knot in your stomach. Adym thrusted so hard on your spot that you moaned and your cum squirted out

Y/N- "AHH FUCK ADYM YES!!"

Adym- "AH SHIT BABY THERE YOU GO!!"

Y/N- "OMG FUCKKKK"

Adym-"Shit babe that's a lot of cum"

You lay your head back and breath heavily. Adym pulls out and lays on you. You guys breathe heavily into each others ears without saying anything. Adym finally breaks the silence.

Adym- "Damn babe you held out longer then I expected."

Y/N- "That shows you what I can do."

Adym- "I knew after I started rubbing your clit you wouldn't last to much longer, I felt your walls clench around me so."

Y/N- "Yeah that about put me over the edge."

Adym- "I love you so much Y/N"

Y/N- I love you too Adym!"

You guys clean up and go on with your day.

(Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed this imagine! I think the ending kinda sucks but.