Homo Superior : Teaser

Tyler Cristie never asked to be special

Tyler Cristie never asked to be special. He never asked for somnambulism or whatever pills his bullshit doctor prescribed for him. No; he would have been perfectly content with a boring, actionless life. Instead, he lives with his aunt, randomly wakes up halfway across the neighborhood most nights, and can't order a pizza without nearly dying from his anxiety.
When he starts hearing an unfamiliar voice in his head telling him to go to the subway, he blames it on his pills and supposed mental issues. However, when he starts to hear his classmates thoughts, he quickly comes to the realization that the pills aren't the problem. Scared, he leaves his home, hoping that a few days away would clear his head.
After being attacked by two men, he finds himself on the run. Before long, the voice returns, warning him to find it. Deciding that he has nothing to lose, he goes, and finds himself suddenly surrounded by people like him who call themselves the "Tomorrow People", a newly evolved species of humanity. After being offered a place with them, he refuses, choosing to go back home instead. However, soon things go sour when the group Ultra arrives at his house. He quickly finds out that his family is much more involved on both sides when he could've ever imagined. Now he must make a choice; help Ultra to hunt down other people like him, or join the Tomorrow People underground and help save as many breakouts as they can.
Or, he could just do both.

Coming Soon.