Chapter 1

Y/n  POV

I was in class when a screen appeared in front of me.

Y/n: 'what's this thing?' I looked around and noticed only i could see the screen.

???: "Would you like to become the gamer? note if you say yes you will be transported to another world."

Two box's appeared on the screen one said yes the other said no. I pushed the yes box then everything went dark.

Y/n: "Where am I?" I looked around and saw only darkness.
???: "Hello gamer I am the system I need you to pick a world the choices are naruto, sao, and dbs, note you will be able to go to other worlds this is just the first world you will go to unless you die."
Y/n: "hmm ok system I have decided the world I want to go to is naruto and can I pick my clan and stuff like that?"
System: "yes you can what clan would you like to be in and what part of the timeline in this world would you like to be born into."
Y/n: "I would like to be in the Uchiha clan and to be the brother of sasuke and itachi, I would like to be born at the same time as sasuke."
System: "Very well gamer after you are born into the world think the word tutorial to learn how your powers work."

A bright light flashed and I closed my eyes then opened them and saw a baby next to me. I looked up and noticed we are being held by our mother.

Mom: "Your names will be Y/n and Sasuke Uchiha."
Dad: "Those are wonderful names itachi say hello to your little brothers."
Itachi: "hi"

Mom lays me and sasuke down own a bed.

Mom: "you two get some sleep we will see you two in the morning."

They left the room and sasuke went to sleep.

Y/n: 'Tutorial'
System: 'Think the words stats,skills, and quests."

I do as the system says and a screen appeared.

Author: "The next chapter will go up tomorrow and at the beginning of that chapter will be the tutorial till then have a good day."