Chapter 6

Y/n POV
I saw movement in the forest and told team 7 and the bridge builder I'll be back and to continue the mission I ran off and found a boy wearing a mask.
Y/n: "who are you? Why are you here?"
I felt something hit the back of my head, I saw a man with a giant sword before I went unconscious.
Timeskip to Team 7 vs zabuza and haku.

Timeskip
I regained conscious and went to the bridge and found two bodies and a giant sword. I focused on the bodies and the sword.
System: 'skill created observe'
Zabuza's remains
He died shortly after haku, from blood loss after fighting a group of people.
Haku's remains
He died protecting zabuza from a chidori in the chest.
The Kubikiribōchō
This sword was pervious used by zabuza and is one of the seven swordsmen's blade. This sword has the ability to repair itself using the iron within the blood of those it cuts.
Weapon stats:
damage: 5000 + user str
Durability: unbreakable as long as it can repair itself.

I picked up the sword and put it in my inventory then I started running to the village.
Timeskip
I walked through the gate of the village and found my team waiting.
Sakura: "Where were you!"
Y/n: "I got knocked out by a guy with a sword and a boy wearing a mask."
Kakashi: "Their names are zabuza and haku."
Y/n: "then I went to the bridge and found their bodies after that I came back here."
Naruto: "you should have seen them fight y/n they were very strong."
Kakashi: "well anyway the chunin exams are coming up so you guys need to train."
Sakura: "right!"
Me and sasuke went home and I started training in my Id create with the Kubikiribōchō.
(Sorry for the short chapter also for the delay and if your wondering why y/n didn't fight zabuza and haku its because I couldn't figure out how to add him to that part of the story so sorry if you wanted him to fight them.)