Chapter Three: Spending The Night

(Under Editing)
Only You | Bakudeku
Chapter 3 | Spending the Night
Word Count | 2650

W A R N I N G S:
Profanity, More Fluffiness

༺♥༻

"Boys, food's ready!!!" Inko's voice shouts out loud to catch their attention while stirring the steamy soup with a metal utensil

Right after she announced that loud footsteps scrambled downstairs in less than a minute, followed by someone yelping right before a rather loud thud echoes across the room.

"Ow..." Izuku whines from the excruciating pain surging throughout his body.

"Watch where you're going, stupid Deku!" Katsuki growls quietly while standing over him after going down his last few steps on the stairs.

"Are you boys okay?" Inko questions from the kitchen, making sure that whoever fell is alright and not injured.

"Yep, I'm totally fine, Mom." Izuku says back in an impaired tone, trying to conceal the pain he's feeling from his upper body.

"Here, let me help you up. Come on." Katsuki offers a hand while sighing in disgust.

The greenette stares back at him, watching his right hand spread out while crouching down slightly with an irritated look on his face, as if he couldn't believe he was helping the nerd out.

Izuku blinks a few times, taking him a few seconds to realize what's happening since he been staring at the hand unsure.

Before you know it, he lifts his arm and takes it. Katsuki immediately hoists him up by using his strength and gets him back into stance.

"T-Thanks Kacchan..." Izuku appreciated his kind gesture, a little bit of blush appears on his cheeks.

"Don't thank me, nerd. Next time, just watch were you going." The ash blonde replies as he walks in their kitchen so he can feast on some food.

Izuku follows behind as he grabs a bowl from the table and begins serving himself some of his mother's homemade soup from the pot.

༺♥༻

Dinner for everyone was delicious. The soup had enlightened their taste buds to the point of satisfying themselves and leaving their stomachs completely full.

Inko is still in the kitchen at this moment, cleaning up the rest of the dishes in the sink while both of the boys are relaxing themselves to some TV in the living room.